Sunday's Outing ~ Yankee Game

4HCrew

Anyone interested in organizing a tailgate if you are driving? I see some people are taking the train but anyone interested in arranging something. I have a pretty good knowledge of the area surrounding the stadium. I am coming from Ocean Co.

I was gonna meet up w/ yiz for a quick one at Stan's, but it seems most folks are just heading i nside when they arrive. I'm pretty sure The Blarney Stone opens earlier, for those of you taking the train. Don't have too much fun in Da Bronx. See yiz for football season.

4H:

Can you tailgate in any of the Kinney lots? I always park in the one on River Ave a few blocks away.

I assume if you park on the roof tailgating is an option. Can you confirm that?

I have parked in the lots across from the stadium by the water or right next to the softball fields. These are not the ones where you need to go to the top these are all ground level lots. Tailgating is fine there..as for the garage lots it is hell getting out after the game.

I have parked in the lots across from the stadium by the water or right next to the softball fields. These are not the ones where you need to go to the top these are all ground level lots. Tailgating is fine there..as for the garage lots it is hell getting out after the game.

Nah, it isn't bad actually. They actually open up the back of the garage on the 2nd floor. And you cruise down a street that runs parallel with River. Always drive back roads to the bridge...never really have a problem.

Archived