Helenke Here!!!

Helenke

:roll: Well Well i see that some of you are saying i only come on when i need something, but i didnt even know about this site bc i wasnt informed and i didnt have a computer for a couple months bc i moved to california. Sooo i would also like to say the voting is NOT for PLAYBOY but it IS for FHM. So those who know me and have been supporting me i would appreciate it very much if you could help me and go to www.FHMUS.com and vote for me. Thank you so much for eveyones time and ill be back on to chat. Bye bye Helenke.

:roll: Well Well i see that some of you are saying i only come on when i need something, but i didnt even know about this site bc i wasnt informed and i didnt have a computer for a couple months bc i moved to california. Sooo i would also like to say the voting is NOT for PLAYBOY but it IS for FHM. So those who know me and have been supporting me i would appreciate it very much if you could help me and go to www.FHMUS.com and vote for me. Thank you so much for eveyones time and ill be back on to chat. Bye bye Helenke.

Hi Helen...you have my vote...already voted 5 times..

LL

Archived