Pace may not be to Dolphins after all, but it seems the Phins are the front runner

NYjet10

Free agent OLB Calvin Pace says he "loved" his Friday visit with the Dolphins, but still plans to meet with the Jets this weekend.

"I'm feeling it," he said of Miami. "You know Parcells, he's going to win wherever he goes. We'll see man. I might be lining up on the other side of Jason Taylor. I just feel like I should still take that trip (to New York)."

Maybe he feels if he signs with Miami without looking at us he might regret it. I have a feeling he'll come here, he'll feel the same way here as in Miami, and then it's gonna come down to a bidding war with Parcells:character0282:

Free agent OLB Calvin Pace says he "loved" his Friday visit with the Dolphins, but still plans to meet with the Jets this weekend.

"I'm feeling it," he said of Miami. "You know Parcells, he's going to win wherever he goes. We'll see man. I might be lining up on the other side of Jason Taylor. I just feel like I should still take that trip (to New York)."

Maybe he feels if he signs with Miami without looking at us he might regret it. I have a feeling he'll come here, he'll feel the same way here as in Miami, and then it's gonna come down to a bidding war with Parcells:character0282:

If it wasn't for whether, Sean Ryan wouldn't sign with the Dolphins.

Archived