BAUMERJET MOCK DRAFT 2008

FoxJet

This one makes no sense.. I liked the other mock but mcfadden going to KC lol they have so many diff needs..and ofcourse Larry johnson..

the other mock had McFadden to the Falcons, who just gave Turner 12.5M guaranteed... That's not happening..

Try again dude... oh wait.. don't bother.

ridiculous-why would falcons trade up to take Ryan unless they were thinking Rams were going for QB-not happening and if Phins wanted Ryan they wouldn't trade down. Does any team want Ryan so much that they would give a kings ransom to jump ahead of Atl to get Ryan?????

Atl has no need to jump past StL to draft a QB. None. KC just gave LJ a huge contract and would be foolish as hell to draft McFadden. There isn't a chance in hell that Brohm or Flacco (not Falco) go that early in the first round, if they even go in the first at all.

Atl has no need to jump past StL to draft a QB. None. KC just gave LJ a huge contract and would be foolish as hell to draft McFadden. There isn't a chance in hell that Brohm or Flacco (not Falco) go that early in the first round, if they even go in the first at all.

ok KC can draft mcfadden they dont need him at all but still can.There is alot of talk of LJ leaving KC and LJ's best years were when preist and him slit runningback. KC can use a runningback just i dont see them gettin him bc they need so much other stuff like OL.

also mcfadden is from Arkansas not tto far from KC that will bring fans in for atleast the first year before ppl notice he is a bust

ok KC can draft mcfadden they dont need him at all but still can.There is alot of talk of LJ leaving KC and LJ's best years were when preist and him slit runningback. KC can use a runningback just i dont see them gettin him bc they need so much other stuff like OL.

also mcfadden is from Arkansas not tto far from KC that will bring fans in for atleast the first year before ppl notice he is a bust

The last thing KC needs is a player to bring fans. They're full every game and have a waiting list like we do.

Archived