Randy Lange OTA's report

flgreen

Franks is only 30. He came up the same year as Coles, Chad, Ellis, Abraham. Hardly ancient. He lost his starting job in GB, but there is no reason he can't still be a solid contributor.

Yep

He has had injuries the last two years. Man, could the Jets get lucky here? No reason he couldn't turn back to a monster TE.

Except of course this is the Jets

Franks is only 30. He came up the same year as Coles, Chad, Ellis, Abraham. Hardly ancient. He lost his starting job in GB, but there is no reason he can't still be a solid contributor.

It was always strange up in Green Bay with their pass catchers. All of them have broken fingers thanks to Brett and some can handle it and some cannot. Robert Brooks, Freeman, and Driver could always play despite the breaks, yet i don't think Franks ever could.

He's always had great hands but just seemed to tail off after the first break of the season. It was honestly really strange, every season multiple receivers were wearing splints on the field.

I think Franks has plenty left in the tank, he really does have soft hands.

It was always strange up in Green Bay with their pass catchers. All of them have broken fingers thanks to Brett and some can handle it and some cannot. Robert Brooks, Freeman, and Driver could always play despite the breaks, yet i don't think Franks ever could.

He's always had great hands but just seemed to tail off after the first break of the season. It was honestly really strange, every season multiple receivers were wearing splints on the field.

I think Franks has plenty left in the tank, he really does have soft hands.

I think it was yesterday that Franks mentioned in an article that Farve would step into a throw like a baseball pitcher, from 4 yards away

Archived