Baker a wimp, Clemens hot and cold, Rhodes hurt, and Coles on Fire, a friday practice

BroadwayJ667

if baker really wants a new deal, he should man up, bust his ass in practice, not say a word and produce like a madman in the first 4 weeks.

if he does that, i guarantee Mike T. would give him a new deal.

but for all the people knocking the jets, when the hell does acting like a child get you what you want, in football or in the working world. you gotta earn it bitch.

MAN UP.

Chris Baker is a dead man walking with Franks and Keller on the roster. I'm done talking about him.

As for Nugent, he hasn't been too consistent, or that good, thus far. Not a good sign. Hopefully he pulls his head out of his arse. Then again, it is only June 6th. Maybe if he kicks like **** now, instead of in September like he always does, by September he'll be able to kick effectively for the entire season.

Chris Baker is a dead man walking with Franks and Keller on the roster. I'm done talking about him.

As for Nugent, he hasn't been too consistent, or that good, thus far. Not a good sign. Hopefully he pulls his head out of his arse. Then again, it is only June 6th. Maybe if he kicks like **** now, instead of in September like he always does, by September he'll be able to kick effectively for the entire season.

I wish the media would take the attitude that they were done talking about him also. Their not. The media are acting like this guy is some kind of a super star. He's not.

Nugent is also starting to concern me, If the Jets are going to play power, smash mouth football, and I think they are, the place kicker MUST be very accurate.

Archived