Kerry Rhodes Jersey

Hofstra Jet

Would anyone be interested in an authentic Kerry Rhodes jersey? its a size 56, and is just too big for me, i want to get a new one before the season starts. I got the jersey blank, and got all the work done at crosby sports at MSG. Jersey is 100 percent legit, and is awesome.. i have pics if you guys want.. Not trying to make money, since i didnt pay near retail on it.. I only want 100 bucks shipped, or able to meet up would be even better. Letme know

Would anyone be interested in an authentic Kerry Rhodes jersey? its a size 56, and is just too big for me, i want to get a new one before the season starts. I got the jersey blank, and got all the work done at crosby sports at MSG. Jersey is 100 percent legit, and is awesome.. i have pics if you guys want.. Not trying to make money, since i didnt pay near retail on it.. I only want 100 bucks shipped, or able to meet up would be even better. Letme know

I'm in. My brother is a diehard Pats fan but rocks other teams jerseys in the off-season and he loves Rhodes.

Sale complete.

I received the jersey today and it is 100% Authentic and GREAT. Thank you so much Hofstra for the jersey at an unbelieveable cheap price. Can't wait to rep it at the games this season with my new white Authentic Namath.

Archived