Tatis, Wright lead Mets to sixth consecutive victory

JetNation

Fernando Tatis homered, doubled twice and drove in four runs and the surging Mets won their sixth straight game Thursday, beating the San Francisco Giants 7-3. mlb_news?i=8NCAJl

mlb_news?i=MfmrhJ mlb_news?i=kMTCyj mlb_news?i=DzgcEj mlb_news?i=u3dJ5J

More...

Just what they needed, a nice little winning streak. Only 1 1/2 games out. Hopefully Ryan Church is back soon to help shore up the outfield since Alou (surprize) is done for the year.

Minaya will have to pull the trigger to get an outfielder/first baseman. Nady back from the Pirates maybe.

I was thinking the same thing today.I never wanted to give him up but we needed another pitcher at the time.

Wow, look what a little change a managers can do! Now if the Yankees could just do the same with Joe Girardi. Seriously, who else watched that game where Joe Girardi got ejected? Before he got ejected, the Yanks had 2 hits and 0 runs. After, they had 7 hits and 4 runs.

Wow, look what a little change a managers can do! Now if the Yankees could just do the same with Joe Girardi. Seriously, who else watched that game where Joe Girardi got ejected? Before he got ejected, the Yanks had 2 hits and 0 runs. After, they had 7 hits and 4 runs.

1st up they (Skanks) are NOT going to change managers this year. 2nd Sometimes a manager getting tossed will fire up a team because they're pissed.

Archived