The Farve Trade Madden Cover Impact

CobraVerde

So espn just reported that they are releasing the game on Tuesday and will offer a downloadable cover that you can print out and slip in your case with Farve in a Jets Uni. They continued to state that they would be offering a download early in the season that would make Farve a Jet.

Now i know a lot of (or at least those who are supersticious) are worried about the whole Madden Curse thing. I offer this theory...

Relax.

Because the ORIGINAL COVER Features Farve in the Green Bay jersey my firm crazy Jet fan belief is that this nulifies us from any curse mojo. THE ACTUAL 'curse' essentially is the trade itself. Brett Farve in Green Bay jersey, Farve traded to the Jets. You get me?

So throw away any bad ideas or supersticions. We are exonerated. Go buy Madden on Tuesday with no fear. It will be a collectible if they decide midway to stop making them with Farve in a GB jersey.

PS: This is late night crazy talk so dont be slamming us for our crazy ass voodoo...

So espn just reported that they are releasing the game on Tuesday and will offer a downloadable cover that you can print out and slip in your case with Farve in a Jets Uni. They continued to state that they would be offering a download early in the season that would make Farve a Jet.

Now i know a lot of (or at least those who are supersticious) are worried about the whole Madden Curse thing. I offer this theory...

Relax.

Because the ORIGINAL COVER Features Farve in the Green Bay jersey my firm crazy Jet fan belief is that this nulifies us from any curse mojo. THE ACTUAL 'curse' essentially is the trade itself. Brett Farve in Green Bay jersey, Farve traded to the Jets. You get me?

So throw away any bad ideas or supersticions. We are exonerated. Go buy Madden on Tuesday with no fear. It will be a collectible if they decide midway to stop making them with Farve in a GB jersey.

PS: This is late night crazy talk so dont be slamming us for our crazy ass voodoo...

I would agree...the curse is null and void with the trade. Now let's pray we're right. :biggrin:

Archived