Can Rodgers Play Until 2032

Can I just say something? For a guy who dedicates much of his life to alternative health therapies, he looks like he’s twenty years older than he is. Look at this guy. Looks like he lives under some serious power lines. 

IMG_5173.png

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Can I just say something? For a guy who dedicates much of his life to alternative health therapies, he looks like he’s twenty years older than he is. Look at this guy. Looks like he lives under some serious power lines. 

IMG_5173.png

I am pretty sure he did not having anything done to himself either ...looks fine for his actual age. Not everyone wants to spend money to look youthful

Tom Brady | OK! Magazine

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tezza said:

I am pretty sure he did not having anything done to himself either ...looks fine for his actual age. Not everyone wants to spend money to look youthful

Tom Brady | OK! Magazine

He looks like a Brillo pad

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

IMG_5173.png

I would say “40s” but I am really bad at telling someone’s age 

• Upvote 1

http://content.invisioncic.com/y326398/monthly_2024_05/IMG_5173.png.7a6461ab713ff7f900232428495f9ef4.png

Genetics is genetics. I eat like a nine year old girl and look younger than him even though I’m a little older l.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

IMG_5173.png

While I agree, and love that you’re cracking this joke… a large part of why we think healthy people at an appropriate weight are sickly looking in this country is because we have normalized eating ourselves into heart disease and looking fat - but not morbidly obese, that’s not “healthy looking”.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

IMG_5173.png

Early age lines from smiling too much. A blank poker face keeps one looking young.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

IMG_5173.png

Conversely, I have treated my body like a toxic landfill for 30 years, was in the damn Army, was exposed to toxic smoke and toxic carcinogens for 2 decades, exposed to various HazMats including once being in the same room as live VX nerve agent, and been in some really bad places after major disasters exposed to God knows what... and still look 10 years younger than I am. Weird.

• Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

yes especially under the helmet on tv. 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

While I agree, and love that you’re cracking this joke… a large part of why we think healthy people at an appropriate weight are sickly looking in this country is because we have normalized eating ourselves into heart disease and looking fat - but not morbidly obese, that’s not “healthy looking”.

Brits Reaction GIF by BRIT Awards