Ryan Braun

drago

Any of you guys like this guy? have you heard ofhim? I'm just wondering what the east coasters think, unless you are still under the impression that the NL is still "JV". Personally i think the Cubs would mop up the AL worse than the Angels did.

I like Xavier Nady, he seems like a solid player, clutch too. I bet he learned that from Pay-Rod.

The real question is, what year will the bombers steal Braun from the crew? Team of vultures, they should contract the yankees.

Great hitter, no glove, but I'd take him on my team though.

his glove is "ok" this year. No errors at least. He will certainly not wow you with any plays but he is pretty average out there.

He needs to take more pitches, he would be very dangerous if he put a little more faith in prince (undeserved as of late) and hart hitting behind him.

Any of you guys like this guy? have you heard ofhim? I'm just wondering what the east coasters think, unless you are still under the impression that the NL is still "JV". Personally i think the Cubs would mop up the AL worse than the Angels did.

I like Xavier Nady, he seems like a solid player, clutch too. I bet he learned that from Pay-Rod.

The real question is, what year will the bombers steal Braun from the crew? Team of vultures, they should contract the yankees.

Yeah, Ryan Braun is a great, young, solid player with a future MVP written all over him. He's great in very clutch situations, and he has a great, positive attitude. Watch out for this Milwaukee team, I have thought this for the past two years, but I finally belive that the Brewers will win the World Series. Prince Fielder, Salmon Torres, Eric Gagne, Ryan Braun, Ben Sheets, Dave Bush, C.C. Sabbathia, Jeff Suppan, Corey Hart, J.J. Hardy, Rickie Weeks, Mike Cameron, watch out for these guys.

Archived