Bookend Tackles

drago

How did Brick and Woody look yesterday? I generally watch the game through my green goggles and vodka, which is no way to judge the talent of our offensive tackles.

I don't think the Jets were going up against any overly quality ends, aside from Porter but on the porter sack, he beat Franks, not Brick.

Dominator, i know you watch this stuff with a critical eye, what do you think of these two humans?

How did Brick and Woody look yesterday? I generally watch the game through my green goggles and vodka, which is no way to judge the talent of our offensive tackles.

I don't think the Jets were going up against any overly quality ends, aside from Porter but on the porter sack, he beat Franks, not Brick.

Dominator, i know you watch this stuff with a critical eye, what do you think of these two humans?

ME?!?! You picked a good game. I got to watch it on the big screen HDTV instead of sopcast. I'd say the jury is still out. They looked pretty good, but the Dolphins aren't too impressive in the front seven and still managed some pressure. I'd say that they (and Favre) are still gelling. I think Woody will have more problems with penalties than getting blown away by DEs.

Archived