Callahan already paying dividends

BigOrangeJetFan

Rich Cimini had a good breakdown of the Jets formations against the fish. A lot more two-back sets than last year. So it's probably Tony Richardson making a big difference for the Jets, too.

It's odd though. The team holds just three RB's, but six WR's, and goes to more of a power set in week #1. Be interesting to see if that pattern holds.

This week will be the real test. NE 3 D-linemen are the best in football IMO. Will be interesting to see if we get a push and protect the old man. :)

yeah, with or without brady the pats d is tough. can't think of any better at the moment. the phins got to brady a few times which still leaves me a little worried. all those people thinking this is an easy win are fooling themselves. I think we can win, but it's not going to be a walk in the park. our line needs to step it up and protect favre.

yeah, with or without brady the pats d is tough. can't think of any better at the moment. the phins got to brady a few times which still leaves me a little worried. all those people thinking this is an easy win are fooling themselves. I think we can win, but it's not going to be a walk in the park. our line needs to step it up and protect favre.

You got that right, it won't be easy @ all, we must protect Brett, NE will want nothing more to 'fall' on Brett to knock him out the game. Its happened before.

Archived