Same Old Jets

NorthCoastJetsFan

Go ahead, tell me they're going to win 10 games. You're dreaming. This is the same old crap I've watched for 40 years.

I can't watch anymore until this pathetic coaching staff goes back to their playpen with their Crayola game plans. They were lucky to beat Miami last week, and they did it in spite of Mangini.

Never can get a stop. Never get the ball in the end zone. Where is Dustin Keller and his great matchup problems in the red zone? Where the hell is Vernon Gholston? Where is the pressure when Cassel is limping around. No, we only rush 3 people. Where are the playmakers? I repeat... THEY DON'T HAVE ANY.

I'm glad I turned down the season tickets this year, cause if I had to pay PSL for this garbage, I'd have my hands around someone's throat right now.

I'll give you wins over the Bengals, Chiefs and Rams. Other than that, it's just being out of touch with reality.

I know the optimists will rip me up, and I don't care. Give me facts, not just "we're better than that".

We looked like **** today. I wasnt thrilled with our play last week, but i was happy we got a win. Now...I am completely disgusted by what i saw today.

Hopefully next week we redeem ourselves against SD, but the play calling needs to get radical or we'll be stuck in mediocrity for another year.

Archived