What a bunch of losers!

buffrat

When is this team going to get a killer attitude and quit acting like this is a sandlot game where we all sing Kumbiya? From Mangini and Schottenheimer who couldn't call a good game if their friggin lives depended on it (2nd and goal and 3 straight running plays?) to Jet players helping Patriots up and then yucking it up as if they were the best of buds, the entire team acts like losing is OK. Parcells once said the loser mentality permeates this orginization and he was right.

So Woody, do me a favor. Spend some of that money on a coach who demands excellence and a meanness that says: "The guy across from me is my enemy,. I am going to do everything short of maiming, or killing him to win. And if I have to do that and can get away with it I will. I am not going to smile and congratulate my opponents when they kick my ass, rather I am going to dedicate myself to kick their ass the next time. And then I am going to do it."

I have bbeen a Jets fan since the first home game of the Titans 48 years ago and I am sick and tired of watching a bunch of losers, hasbeens, and wannabes play the game like its a joke. And for those of you who tell me its a buysiness, yeah I know, and every of us pays these buttheads their salaries.

What a friggin disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we hire Bill Cowher to be our head coach. Our front office is probably too stupid to do that.

Couldn't be any worse then Mangini and Co.! This is two weeks in a row that the game was called poorly. Last week it didn't matter cause hell, it was Miami. But this week it was critical. And he blew it like he did so many times last year.

Archived