We need Chatman back.

RSJ

Sounds dumb - but we need a power back in here now. Thomas Jones is a nice RB - but we need someone who can run with power to compliment him and I'm hoping Chatman can be that guy. Leon Washington is a nice 3rd down RB - but he is not a RB.

You are absolutely 100% correct. Not being able to punch it in for the touchdown twice in this game, and only getting 3 points total between the 2 drives is ridiculous. Chatman not playing this game was what I think was a big part of us losing this game.

That's what I'm saying. TJ is a good back. He is just horrible at short yardage. We need a bruiser to ice the game and for short yardage.

Wasn't Cedric Houston a guy who was a good short yardage, and redzone back? I believe he had 7 touchdowns in his short career with us. I was not to thrilled when he retired. I still to this day don't get why he retired.

He had a thyroid condition that required medication to play. Officially everyone said that the medication had it under control, but unofficially I do not believe this to be entirely true.

Jay Cutler has diabetes, he has to take insulin injections. I'm curious as to how this will work throughout his career. His career might be cut short if this becomes a problem, especially as he gets older.

He had a thyroid condition that required medication to play. Officially everyone said that the medication had it under control, but unofficially I do not believe this to be entirely true.

Jay Cutler has diabetes, he has to take insulin injections. I'm curious as to how this will work throughout his career. His career might be cut short if this becomes a problem, especially as he gets older.

Houston also might have had other issues. He was arrested shortly after he quit.

EDIT: From what I just read, the arrest was dropped pretty quickly and the only reason given for him quitting was to return to school, get his degree and set a good example to his daughter.

Archived