Ronnie Brown

drago

Watching him last year, pre injury obviously, i was starting to think he may be the best running back in the NFL. He is the example of a runningback "running down hill". Most of his runs against the pats he was un touched but even if guys were trying to tackle him he seems to just go through them.

LT was the best RB, but age is setting in, Peterson is great when he isn't hurt...Could the best running back in the NFL be Ronnie Brown? I think it's close but would definately put him in the conversation.

One great game running out of the College Formation (that will work once in the NFL) doesn't mean anything. Sure he was running well last year, in all of SEVEN games, but he still hasn't stayed healthy (as you bash Peterson for doing) and has had one 1,000+ yard season.

I'll talk about Brown as a top back when he produces consistently and can rush for more than 1,300 yards.

One great game running out of the College Formation (that will work once in the NFL) doesn't mean anything. Sure he was running well last year, in all of SEVEN games, but he still hasn't stayed healthy (as you bash Peterson for doing) and has had one 1,000+ yard season.

I'll talk about Brown as a top back when he produces consistently and can rush for more than 1,300 yards.

i sort of expected this post. I reall am not basing it off of yesterdays game. I should have started the thread a while ago, although he hasn't done much this season so maybe i am full of ****.

Watching him in all of his 7 game last year, he looked unstopable. This year running behind a nice offensive line, he may turn out to be top 5 in yards and whatever else.

Judging him in a talent realm, i have to say he is easily top five. Not many RB's have half the skill set as brown. He's a total beast.

Hater in the house! Quit raining on my parade. Ronnie Brown scores 5 touchdowns and all you can do is talk crap. Pathetic. Let me know when your runningback has a day even remotely close to Ronnies.

Hater in the house! Quit raining on my parade. Ronnie Brown scores 5 touchdowns and all you can do is talk crap. Pathetic. Let me know when your runningback has a day even remotely close to Ronnies.

One good game doesn't make anyone a star Running Back, thats all I said.

Stay off a Jets message board and maybe you won't have to hear people who don't love a Dolphins player. ;)

You, who troll thePhins.com all day, telling me to stay off a rivals board... Wait for it... Wait for it... :bwahaharoll:

Really? I "troll" over there? Really? Is that why I'm never neg repped or reported or anything like that? The posters over there had no problem with me until the Jets beat Miami AGAIN a few weeks ago and then a couple got their panties in a bunch.

Also, I'm only telling you to not expect all of the fans of your rival to love your "star" running back who has had one 1,000 rushing yard season.

You however truly examplify a troll. I actually could talk Football without being a homer. You on the other hand cannot, just like the DW10 or whatever guy who comes around here only to get shut up by the Jets each time and back into hiding until the next Dolphin defeat.

BTW, havn't seen you around ThePhins at all. Different username? I love sneaky little ****s like that. :) Oh, and I was invited over there by the guy who created the site and one of the moderators. You? You stumbled upon here to talk trash with your Pennington avatar and now the old man Jets avatar.

Come back when your TEAM and your Running BACK sniff the post season.

BZ

Really? I "troll" over there? Really? Is that why I'm never neg repped or reported or anything like that? The posters over there had no problem with me until the Jets beat Miami AGAIN a few weeks ago and then a couple got their panties in a bunch.

Also, I'm only telling you to not expect all of the fans of your rival to love your "star" running back who has had one 1,000 rushing yard season.

You however truly examplify a troll. I actually could talk Football without being a homer. You on the other hand cannot, just like the DW10 or whatever guy who comes around here only to get shut up by the Jets each time and back into hiding until the next Dolphin defeat.

BTW, havn't seen you around ThePhins at all. Different username? I love sneaky little ****s like that. :) Oh, and I was invited over there by the guy who created the site and one of the moderators. You? You stumbled upon here to talk trash with your Pennington avatar and now the old man Jets avatar.

You know, your team hasn't even lost yet tonight and you're being miserable. Just relax, take a long deep breath and calm down. You'd think you could at least give Ronnie some credit for doing something that hasn't been done in the NFL since 1923. That's right, 4 rushing TD's and a passing TD, nobody has acomplished that feat untill Ronnie did it yesterday. Suck on it.

Yes, I have a different name over there... So what? My name is site specific.

Watching him last year, pre injury obviously, i was starting to think he may be the best running back in the NFL. He is the example of a runningback "running down hill". Most of his runs against the pats he was un touched but even if guys were trying to tackle him he seems to just go through them.

LT was the best RB, but age is setting in, Peterson is great when he isn't hurt...Could the best running back in the NFL be Ronnie Brown? I think it's close but would definately put him in the conversation.

How can you factor this against AP and not against Ronnie Brown.

I like Brown....A lot, but I don't see how you could possibly put him ahead of LT, AP or Brian Westbrook.

How can you factor this against AP and not against Ronnie Brown.

I like Brown....A lot, but I don't see how you could possibly put him ahead of LT, AP or Brian Westbrook.

They are in the same boat...i still think Brown can be better than Peterson...we'll see how injuries shake out.

Only a moron uses TD's for running backs as a stat that means anything. By that standard, Zack Crockett was a great player.

And only a bigger moron compares career achievements when one running back has been in the league for 5 more seasons than the other.

And only a bigger moron compares career achievements when one running back has been in the league for 5 more seasons than the other.

Jones is gonna have 1100+ yards for the 4th year in a row this year. Brown has never does Anything CLOSE to that. Your argument sucks as usual.

Jones is gonna have 1100+ yards for the 4th year in a row this year. Brown has never does Anything CLOSE to that. Your argument sucks as usual.

A. This is only Brown's 4th. season.

B. Jones had 5 mediocre seasons with three different teams. Not to mention the fact he hasn't even managed a 4 ypc. average in his career.

Whose argument sucks again?

A. This is only Brown's 4th. season.

B. Jones had 5 mediocre seasons with three different teams. Not to mention the fact he hasn't even managed a 4 ypc. average in his career.

Whose argument sucks again?

Lets cut through all your moronic crap. 1000 yard seasons. Brown 1 (barely) Jones 3 going on 4 and another 950 yard season.

You got me, I fixed it. In 3 years Ronnie has 800 more yards than Jones had in his first 4. Suck on it.

Of course he did. He was the starter and got more carries. Brown will NEVER stay on the field long enough to be a good player for more than a few games at a time. BTW the Jet D completely shut him down week 1.

Somone doesn't know the difference between att's and carries. Jones was a backup on awful teams early in his career.

Well by your logic that shouldn't matter. I mean afterall Jones has accomplished more in his career than Brown has right?

Archived