Ryan Howard 3 run bomb!

leon21

This season the baseball gods got together during spring training and decided that just for fun, the two teams whose fans are least deserving of seeing a winner, will get to the World Series. Ugh....

This season the baseball gods got together during spring training and decided that just for fun, the two teams whose fans are least deserving of seeing a winner, will get to the World Series. Ugh....

Um while you are half-right: Philly fans are passionate and turn out for the games in respectable numbers.

How are they undeserving?

Um while you are half-right: Philly fans are passionate and turn out for the games in respectable numbers.

How are they undeserving?

I've spent a little time in Philly and I agree that Philly fans are passionate about the teams they love. It just so happens that they don't love the Phillies. I spent time there during baseball season and all the sports talk radio shows were people calling in about the Eagles, Flyers and 76ers. I think that MAYBE one in every 20-25 calls was about baseball. They view the Phils' they way Boston viewed the Pats until they started winning.

I've spent a little time in Philly and I agree that Philly fans are passionate about the teams they love. It just so happens that they don't love the Phillies. I spent time there during baseball season and all the sports talk radio shows were people calling in about the Eagles, Flyers and 76ers. I think that MAYBE one in every 20-25 calls was about baseball. They view the Phils' they way Boston viewed the Pats until they started winning.

Strange how different cities view their team. Down here in South Florida, it's Miami Dolphins year round. They haven't won anything since 1973 and the Marlins have won 2 WS titles and the Heat has won one title in the past decade.

Archived