How about my devils?

madmike1

Everyone thought we were dead when Marty went down but this team has been one of the best teams in the NHL the last month. Sutter is coaching his ass off and we're going to the playoffs.

The Bruins are much better than the Devils.

Not the last month. The bruins will collapse like they always do. BTW you're a bandwaggon POS just like you are with your football team. This is the first post about the bruins you've ever made on this site lol.

The search function is free here at JN. So feel free to look up my Bruins posts from last season.

I don't know if you are retarded or just plain stupid as I have had Patriots season tickets since 1992. Yeah, 1992.

How many Jets games have you been to? I would set the over/under at 3 and I would take the under.

The search function is free here at JN. So feel free to look up my Bruins posts from last season.

I don't know if you are retarded or just plain stupid as I have had Patriots season tickets since 1992. Yeah, 1992.

How many Jets games have you been to? I would set the over/under at 3 and I would take the under.

I've had Jets season tickets for 6 years troll. You're a front running piece of garbage who is nowhere to be found when the bruins suck as they do most years and when the frauds' run comes to an end you will never be seen on this site again.

Dominated the strangers at home. Keep on keepin on.

Good for the Devils. I really liked you calling the Rangers the "strangers." Way to make your point :rolleyes:

BTW: If you have had Jet season tickets for 6 years what were you doing posting on JN Sunday during the Jets game?

So I have to get approval from a piece of **** patsy troll like you if I want to not go to a game? **** you.

You need to relax. Other than that you shouldn't make stuff up about having Jets season tickets for 6 years. Was it your Dad or Granddad who gave you the season tix?

How many games did you make it to this year? One or two?

You need to relax. Other than that you shouldn't make stuff up about having Jets season tickets for 6 years. Was it your Dad or Granddad who gave you the season tix?

How many games did you make it to this year? One or two?

I went to 7 games during the season and 2 preseason games jackass. Did I mention that you're a trolling piece of ****?

Archived