Could they have given Cleveland an easier schedule?

MagicBizkit87

Seriously, every day this team plays it seems they're playing teams who don't even have 5 wins yet. When is this team going to play a team that is you know, good...

I am getting sick and tired of people on espn on this teams ass, and they don't realize that they aren't playing any teams that are good.

Meanwhile, Orlando beat the Lakers, the Jazz, Spurs this past week, and ESPN still puts their dick in Cleveland's ass.

Seriously, every day this team plays it seems they're playing teams who don't even have 5 wins yet. When is this team going to play a team that is you know, good...

I am getting sick and tired of people on espn on this teams ass, and they don't realize that they aren't playing any teams that are good.

Meanwhile, Orlando beat the Lakers, the Jazz, Spurs this past week, and ESPN still puts their dick in Cleveland's ass.

Are you kidding me? This is the NBA where all teams play an 82 game schedule. There will be plenty of home games for Orlando in 2009.

Are you kidding me? This is the NBA where all teams play an 82 game schedule. There will be plenty of home games for Orlando in 2009.

It's not the home games I am complaining about, it's the respect the Cavs get and the lack of talent they play against, meanwhile the Magic are playing these good teams, and they're getting really no respect at all.

Archived