Coles should play defense this weekend...

Steveg

Coles goes down as one of the great villains in the annals of the Jet organization. In every way but physically, LC left when his gal pal Chad did. I never saw the pass he dropped in the final minutes of the Seattle game until yesterday. (I walked away from my TV half way through the third quarter for fear of destroying my family room.) Talk about a non-effort choke on his part. We probably don't win anyway, but that is a pass all receivers dream of. Right on the money in crunch time. What a friggin' Mary mush.

Coles goes down as one of the great villains in the annals of the Jet organization. In every way but physically, LC left when his gal pal Chad did. I never saw the pass he dropped in the final minutes of the Seattle game until yesterday. (I walked away from my TV half way through the third quarter for fear of destroying my family room.) Talk about a non-effort choke on his part. We probably don't win anyway, but that is a pass all receivers dream of. Right on the money in crunch time. What a friggin' Mary mush.

We would have won if he caught that. That is a momentum changer. A fresh set of downs at mid field with plenty of time on the clock, and all our TOs. That is what Favre does. Unfortunately for Favre, bad coaching and drops can do him in.

Archived