SALARY CAP FOR ALL TEAMS

FoxJet

Updated: Mar. 4, 2005, 12:06 PM ET

Salary cap status of all 32 teams

By John Clayton, ESPN.com

John Clayton Archive

Below is the amount of money each team is under the $85.5 million salary cap for 2005 as of March 4.

TEAM-BY-TEAM SALARY CAP UPDATE

Arizona Cardinals $19.2 million

Atlanta Falcons $4.3 million

Baltimore Ravens $14.4 million

Buffalo Bills $652,000

Carolina Panthers $3.4 million

Chicago Bears $8.6 million

Cincinnati Bengals $8.6 million

Cleveland Browns $8.9 million

Dallas Cowboys $11 million

Denver Broncos $1.7 million

Detroit Lions $9.1 million

Green Bay Packers $2.7 million

Houston Texans $8.9 million

Indianapolis Colts $7 million

Jacksonville Jaguars $13 million

Kansas City Chiefs $2.7 million

Miami Dolphins $2.4 million

Minnesota Vikings $31 million

New England Patriots $3.3 million

New Orleans Saints $8.7 million

New York Giants $5.6 million

New York Jets $5 million

Oakland Raiders $790,000

Philadelphia Eagles $14.4 million

Pittsburgh Steelers $1.5 million

St. Louis Rams $4.5 million

San Diego Chargers $11.1 million

San Francisco 49ers $7.6 million

Seattle Seahawks $6 million

Tampa Bay Buccaneers $700,000

Tennessee Titans $2.8 million

Washington Redskins $9.6 million

John Clayton is a senior NFL writer for ESPN.com.

I don't get how any team can be 31 mill under the cap. I just don't get it... and how are the Skins almost 10 under? Holy crap and a half.

Not just 31 mil under but why the hell aren't they upgrading their team dramatically? Not even Rooney is that cheap! :lol:

Not just 31 mil under but why the hell aren't they upgrading their team dramatically? Not even Rooney is that cheap! :lol:

As a Detroiter (well, suburb, but anyway) it saves my sanity that the Queens aren't doing anything to improve themsevles. Red McCombs is the cheapest owner in the NFL. I'd say all of sports, but Bill Wirtz still owns the Chicago Blackhawks :lol:

As a Detroiter (well, suburb, but anyway) it saves my sanity that the Queens aren't doing anything to improve themsevles. Red McCombs is the cheapest owner in the NFL. I'd say all of sports, but Bill Wirtz still owns the Chicago Blackhawks :lol:

:lol:

How would ya like to be a fan of that organization? I feel sorry for the fans of teams like that. I know us Steelers and Jets fans have our problems but thank gawd we don't have an owner like that huh?

:lol:

How would ya like to be a fan of that organization? I feel sorry for the fans of teams like that. I know us Steelers and Jets fans have our problems but thank gawd we don't have an owner like that huh?

Exactly. That would frustrate the hell out of me. They've got 31 million dollars to spend, to make their team very very good, and yet does nothing. That and their head coach is a moron. Seriously... does the name Mike Tice induce fear into anyone?

Archived