Briefs: Bills RB Lynch pleads guilty to gun charge

JetNation

Well, can't say I blame the guy. I mean, wasn't he in Oakland or thereabouts when this occurred? How are you supposed to survive without a gun in Oakland? Seriously now.

Come to think of it, I'm kind of curious about the charges. I don't know the laws in Cali but apparently he was charged with "Carrying a concealed firearm in a vehicle". Of course guns aren't COMPLETELY illegal in Cali, so there must be a way not to get arrested merely for having one in your vehicle, but how? Am I wrong in saying that inside a backpack and inside the trunk would be the safest place? The fact that the word concealed was mentioned, what does that mean... would it have been legal for him to have been holding it on his person instead?

Well, can't say I blame the guy. I mean, wasn't he in Oakland or thereabouts when this occurred? How are you supposed to survive without a gun in Oakland? Seriously now.

Come to think of it, I'm kind of curious about the charges. I don't know the laws in Cali but apparently he was charged with "Carrying a concealed firearm in a vehicle". Of course guns aren't COMPLETELY illegal in Cali, so there must be a way not to get arrested merely for having one in your vehicle, but how? Am I wrong in saying that inside a backpack and inside the trunk would be the safest place? The fact that the word concealed was mentioned, what does that mean... would it have been legal for him to have been holding it on his person instead?

I wear a backpack about 300 days a year and I've never had my handgun inside it. Just sayin..... ;)

Archived