JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

Do you realize that whole case you made was just based on a 100% backward statement? It was Lefty who came after me the second I dare to challenge his right as unquestioned confirmed innocent. Ever since then suddenly Lefty has been so sure that I'm guilty and is making up the most assinine arguments why (e.g., I was acting "too innocent"). People actually buy this load of horse crap? The guy threw a tantrum the second he was questioned and since then has used that as fuel to have tunnel vision on me.

Lefty was the one who went into major OMGUS mode, all I did was start pointing out how absurd he was acting and how much scummier he looks with each and every post he makes. At this point I wouldn't even care to see him dead, because its clear to me that even if he is townie (which I'm starting to doubt), he is completely useless to us anyway with his ridiculous antics.

I understand. I don't particularly like Lefty's attitude in this game, either. In fact, it seems like we have a few attitude problems this time around. The alts effecting people in different ways, I guess.

Often times in this game the initial case isn't so great, but you get more from people's reactions. Yours have been very aggressive. I voted more based on that than anything else. I'm not nearly as sold on you as Lefty, I just don't have anyone better right now. I'm open to suggestions.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This was a post that stood out to me.

I notice you haven't followed this initial "guess" - To the point where you not only didn't bring up any sort of suspicion towards Lefty after Ace was killed but actually agreed with his post.

I'm still suspicious of Lefty, but like Montana, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. If he isn't scum, he's going to be high on their nk list. The longer he survives, the higher the suspicion will become.

Nah, Henry is JiFfY the Crusher swallower...

Dont accuse me of being a homo for Barney Rubble. Slapnuts. GFY. I hate that POS JiF and his stoopid underrated poster fag for Crusher act.

I understand. I don't particularly like Lefty's attitude in this game, either. In fact, it seems like we have a few attitude problems this time around. The alts effecting people in different ways, I guess.

Often times in this game the initial case isn't so great, but you get more from people's reactions. Yours have been very aggressive. I voted more based on that than anything else. I'm not nearly as sold on you as Lefty, I just don't have anyone better right now. I'm open to suggestions.

Lefty is a punk and punks are usually scum. However, nobody wants to go that direction because they are falling for Lefty's little scum trap and everyone is letting him direct things....so we need to hear from someone who is flying totally under the radar with some questionable posts...

Unvote

Vote Carlito

I'm still suspicious of Lefty, but like Montana, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. If he isn't scum, he's going to be high on their nk list. The longer he survives, the higher the suspicion will become.

Not for nothing, Virgil, but this is an extremely scummy post. Like you're setting Lefty up for a future lynch by planning your next couple of NK's elsewhere.

Vote Count:

Al Capone (2) - Tony Montana, Tony Soprano

Michael Corleone (1) - Carlito Brigante

Nicky Sartoro (4) - Lefty Ruggerio, Virgil, John Rooney, Marcellus Wallace

Carlito (2) - Vito Corleone, Henry Hill

With 14 players remaining, it takes 8 to cancel an account.

Ok, so he made this post before Frank showed up, he didn't post again until after the lynch deadline about 43 hours later. Basically, even though he wasn't on either of the top two trains, he took the weekend off and didn't show up until after the deadline. I guess he didn't care if there was a random lynch. Anyway...

Here's his first post after leaving on Friday. My problem is that he came back and basically said he knew it would happen, which is a little scummy in itself; but then he says that he especially knew it would happen when Frank came back and didn't reveal. Problem is that he wasn't here when Frank came back because he took the whole weekend off. So he is either talking out of his ass, or he was here during the weekend lurking, which would make his non-vote of Fredo/Frank even more scummy, imo.

^#688

Apparantly, I never made this post, since if Nicky ignores it, it apparantly didn't happen. He was there when I posted it; he made a post of his own at the same time as a matter of fact.

So you consulted your scum teammates about how to respond to that and they told you to just ignore me and that post and focus on Lefty's credibility? But they didn't get back to you until today?

Dont accuse me of being a homo for Barney Rubble. Slapnuts. GFY. I hate that POS JiF and his stoopid underrated poster fag for Crusher act.

Lefty is a punk and punks are usually scum. However, nobody wants to go that direction because they are falling for Lefty's little scum trap and everyone is letting him direct things....so we need to hear from someone who is flying totally under the radar with some questionable posts...

Unvote

Vote Carlito

LMAO

We also haven't heard from New Michael yet.

Not for nothing, Virgil, but this is an extremely scummy post. Like you're setting Lefty up for a future lynch by planning your next couple of NK's elsewhere.

I made the same point about Ace day 1. If he isn't scum, then he's obviously a strong player. Common sense would say that they're going to take a shot at him eventually.

I don't have a problem switching over to Carlito until he starts contributing, but after I get a response from Nicky. I don't buy that Doggin's posting that he was the mod of the last game was an accident. It wouldn't surprise me if he had one of his scum teammates help him out a little by insinuating that Ace was Doggin early and throw out a distancing vote, kind of like Carlito did.

I made the same point about Ace day 1. If he isn't scum, then he's obviously a strong player. Common sense would say that they're going to take a shot at him eventually.

I understand the concept. But floating the idea that the longer he lives, the more suspicious he becomes really doesn't sit well with me.

^#688

Apparantly, I never made this post, since if Nicky ignores it, it apparantly didn't happen. He was there when I posted it; he made a post of his own at the same time as a matter of fact.

So you consulted your scum teammates about how to respond to that and they told you to just ignore me and that post and focus on Lefty's credibility? But they didn't get back to you until today?

Well this post is just absolute nonsense. If you want me to address your initial post that's fine, but the rest of this is just self-indulgant garbage.

As for your original post, it was mostly just a lot of wild speculation based on the fact that I didn't post over the weekend. There wasn't really any sort of question posed and frankly I thought the whole connection was weak at best so I didn't really bother to get into it with you. But the fact is that yes, I was away for the weekend, but I wasn't going to vote for a guy who most of us knew was likely to flip innocent or another guy who I didn't see much of a case on. I knew I would be back around before the deadline, but by the time I caught up Frank was already dead. Granted I didn't post until after the deadline, but that doesn't mean I wasn't around until that moment.

I just always find it hilarious when people are calling out scum based on the fact that they didn't help to lynch an innocent. Pardon me if I don't make apologies for that. While I can see how that can maybe be used as part of a case in terms of distancing, when it is essentially the entire basis for which your case revolves around, its kind of ridiculous.

Aww you big teddy bear -- I'm sorry if offended your sensibilities. I promise when this is all over I'll buy you a lollipop and take you to Chuck E Cheese.

I would be, and have, played the same without an alt. This is a game played by men (and occasionally JB for a day). I promise I won't get offended if you verbally attack me in the same fashion with which I've addressed others.

Which is why I'm not holding anything back. I'd rather post frequently and loudly than keep quiet and die unceremoniously.

The one thing I've learned about mafia is you never know if/when you'll die so you might as well get your moneys worth.

Do you realize that whole case you made was just based on a 100% backward statement? It was Lefty who came after me the second I dare to challenge his right as unquestioned confirmed innocent. Ever since then suddenly Lefty has been so sure that I'm guilty and is making up the most assinine arguments why (e.g., I was acting "too innocent"). People actually buy this load of horse crap? The guy threw a tantrum the second he was questioned and since then has used that as fuel to have tunnel vision on me.

Lefty was the one who went into major OMGUS mode, all I did was start pointing out how absurd he was acting and how much scummier he looks with each and every post he makes. At this point I wouldn't even care to see him dead, because its clear to me that even if he is townie (which I'm starting to doubt), he is completely useless to us anyway with his ridiculous antics.

You forgot to add the part where I'm thumping my crank or chest or whatever tag line you've adopted to try and belittle me.

Why don't you do the kids in this game a favor and just admit you are a disgusting perv. Die with some dignity while you still have a chance.

Well this post is just absolute nonsense. If you want me to address your initial post that's fine, but the rest of this is just self-indulgant garbage.

As for your original post, it was mostly just a lot of wild speculation based on the fact that I didn't post over the weekend. There wasn't really any sort of question posed and frankly I thought the whole connection was weak at best so I didn't really bother to get into it with you. But the fact is that yes, I was away for the weekend, but I wasn't going to vote for a guy who most of us knew was likely to flip innocent or another guy who I didn't see much of a case on. I knew I would be back around before the deadline, but by the time I caught up Frank was already dead. Granted I didn't post until after the deadline, but that doesn't mean I wasn't around until that moment.

I just always find it hilarious when people are calling out scum based on the fact that they didn't help to lynch an innocent. Pardon me if I don't make apologies for that. While I can see how that can maybe be used as part of a case in terms of distancing, when it is essentially the entire basis for which your case revolves around, its kind of ridiculous.

You didn't think much of Lefty's "diarrhea" either, but you responded to all of his posts directed towards you. Good job oversimplifying my ideas just like you did his, btw. I still think you were there over the weekend lurking, and kept your vote off of Fredo and Frank because Doggin wanted you to look as clean as possible.

You didn't think much of Lefty's "diarrhea" either, but you responded to all of his posts directed towards you. Good job oversimplifying my ideas just like you did his, btw. I still think you were there over the weekend lurking, and kept your vote off of Fredo and Frank because Doggin wanted you to look as clean as possible.

Perhaps, but consider my perspective. You mean to tell me its really more plausible that I would just sit there all weekend, read, not contribute at all and leave my vote as is because that was somehow going to make me look clean as opposed to the idea of me just not being around for the weekend? If that's what you really believe then fine, I'm just not sure how realistic that is.

As far as Lefty, you're right and I usually try not to get tied up into arguments that I don't think are going to get us anywhere positive, but the only reason I even got entangled with him was because of his absurd theory that he was somehow untouchable. I called him on his BS and all he kept coming back with was more justifications for himself while simultaneously trying to discredit every point made against him by others saying that they were all just jokes or not meant seriously, in addition to his flawed theory that he couldn't possibly be scum just because Doggin was. Combine that with the fact that he has continued to harp endlessly about a case that he couldn't possibly be more wrong on and I couldn't help but address it. And also with Lefty, the more he's posted the more dangerous I realize he is, even (or perhaps especially) if he's a townie and am hoping people will realize that whether he is scum or town, listening to him is going to get a whole lot of innocents killed.

Having a theory that's mistaken (as you do) is one thing, but what Lefty is doing isn't in any way good for the town no matter how right he thinks he is.

Perhaps, but consider my perspective. You mean to tell me its really more plausible that I would just sit there all weekend, read, not contribute at all and leave my vote as is because that was somehow going to make me look clean as opposed to the idea of me just not being around for the weekend? If that's what you really believe then fine, I'm just not sure how realistic that is.

As far as Lefty, you're right and I usually try not to get tied up into arguments that I don't think are going to get us anywhere positive, but the only reason I even got entangled with him was because of his absurd theory that he was somehow untouchable. I called him on his BS and all he kept coming back with was more justifications for himself while simultaneously trying to discredit every point made against him by others saying that they were all just jokes or not meant seriously, in addition to his flawed theory that he couldn't possibly be scum just because Doggin was. Combine that with the fact that he has continued to harp endlessly about a case that he couldn't possibly be more wrong on and I couldn't help but address it. And also with Lefty, the more he's posted the more dangerous I realize he is, even (or perhaps especially) if he's a townie and am hoping people will realize that whether he is scum or town, listening to him is going to get a whole lot of innocents killed.

Having a theory that's mistaken (as you do) is one thing, but what Lefty is doing isn't in any way good for the town no matter how right he thinks he is.

If you had actually told us that you were going to be away for the weekend, I would probably find you more believable when you say you weren't there. I'm moving on to Carlito right now, but chances are I'll be back.

unvote

vote: Carlito

I don't have a problem switching over to Carlito until he starts contributing, but after I get a response from Nicky. I don't buy that Doggin's posting that he was the mod of the last game was an accident. It wouldn't surprise me if he had one of his scum teammates help him out a little by insinuating that Ace was Doggin early and throw out a distancing vote, kind of like Carlito did.

I dunno man.

Doggin is a smart player and by planning a reveal he sets a big target on himself. I don't think it makes any sense to do that. Now I've no doubt there was a lot of distancing going on but to the extent where Doggin would reveal purposely? I'm not so sure.

After rereading, a lot of folks just aren't giving us a lot to go on here.

The best i got right now is some shameless bandwagonning by Al, Henry and Marcelluis. The first two have been called on it and stopped cold. The third hasn't faced any pressure.

Personally I'm struggling with going after one of the three scumketeers above who are atleast particpating or just saying screw it and go after one of the guys not giving us much and hope i live to see the day when we can start lynching based on somethign other then inactivity.

Imo, a stronger case can be made for any of those three then our current vote leader, whose biggest crime seems to be be fitting a profile constructed within lefty'sderanged mind. This isn't to say he appears innocent, but I don't see how he could be seens as more guilty then any of the above..

Nobody likes the case on Crusher, so I'll try Henry Hill

unvote

vote Henry Hill

There you go again. I think you're beginning to believe your own lies. I never said I was "untouchable" you dolt. I overreacted 1 time in a post responding to Fredo. Once. As soon as I thought about it for a bit I posted why I think Fredo might actually be innocent.

As far as your contention that I've tried to discredit every point made against me as jokes -- more gross exaggeration. The 1 post your referring to was the one to Frank where I mockingly told him fall on his sword. People got on me about it and when asked I told them what it was.... ball busting. Just because I've been asked the same question 10 times doesn't make it 10 separate instances. It was ONE post you're referring to so lets not try and make it seem like more than it was.

Which brings me back to the point I was trying to get to yesterday. You continue to blatantly misrepresent me and I'd like to know if it's because you're lying or simply not reading. The latter doesn't make much sense at this point so I have to believe you're lying. I think I know why that is.

After rereading, a lot of folks just aren't giving us a lot to go on here.

The best i got right now is some shameless bandwagonning by Al, Henry and Marcelluis. The first two have been called on it and stopped cold. The third hasn't faced any pressure.

Personally I'm struggling with going after one of the three scumketeers above who are atleast particpating or just saying screw it and go after one of the guys not giving us much and hope i live to see the day when we can start lynching based on somethign other then inactivity.

Imo, a stronger case can be made for any of those three then our current vote leader, whose biggest crime seems to be be fitting a profile constructed within lefty'sderanged mind. This isn't to say he appears innocent, but I don't see how he could be seens as more guilty then any of the above..

Nobody likes the case on Crusher, so I'll try Henry Hill

unvote

vote Henry Hill

I don't hate the case on Al the Crusher, but I think we have plenty of time.

Vote Count:

Al Capone (1) - Tony Soprano

Michael Corleone (1) - Carlito Brigante

Nicky Sartoro (3) - Lefty Ruggerio, John Rooney, Marcellus Wallace

Carlito (2) - Vito Corleone, Henry Hill, Virgil

Henry Hill (1) - Tony Montana

With 14 players remaining, it takes 8 to cancel an account.

Joining mid game is harder than I thought.

Some basic feelings..might be old news or already said but.. I don't see Lefty as Ace's buddy. Doggin's slip seems intentional but I don't think the confrontation was staged to do that, I think he gave away who he was because he was being hounded.

Mixed feelings about Crusher. in the past he doesn't defend himself too well but turns up innocent. It's still too erratic for me to make a call right now.

Henry concerns me.. his vocal aggressive play could be a scum tactic, make you feel stupid to vote someone so loudly scummy.

I'll look more closely at Nicky now. Wanted to give some general comments so you know I've been reading.

Fredo, I was the one who mentioned who he is. BUT, as I said above, who he is is in addition to the case stated made against him (as noted below by Montana & Lefty). In otherwords, it's Case + Crusher = Vote NOT Crusher = Vote.

It's not iron clad, but it's the best I've seen to support my vote. Unless we're facing a random lynch and I have to chose between someone close to the end, then I'm staying with what I have now.

I hear you.

Worked 12-10 today, so this is the first I've seen of today's talking. I'm going to shower, grab some food, and catch up before bed.

Hope its ok I'm jumping into this a little at a time. I read all of Nicky's posts and have to say I don't see much there to be honest.

I picked up on this, not a very accurate accusation from Marcellus.

I think it's Nicky's reactions that are bothering me more than anything else. They reek of OMGUS. He's trying to shift the attack to Lefty by saying that Lefty's only attacking people who come after him. Yet that's exactly what Nicky's doing. I realize that Lefty's pushing, but up until that last post, all of Nicky's posts have been of the omgus variety.

I didn't get an omgus sense from Nicky. He was fixated on Lefty, I agree but.. he gave an overview of other guys when asked for it. He does sound like on of the guys who tends to give broader comments on many players so I'd keep a lookout for him because he didn't do that until asked. Could be he wanted to get rid of the guy perceptive enough to get on doggin's tail. I don't think the case on him is strong enough though..

Sorry guys, it's been a little hectic here preparing for the weekend. Anyways, it seems like there's traction on everything at the moment. I can't tell if it means we are onto scum or if it means that..you know... the game is kind of slow at the moment.

Hope its ok I'm jumping into this a little at a time. I read all of Nicky's posts and have to say I don't see much there to be honest.

I picked up on this, not a very accurate accusation from Marcellus.

I didn't get an omgus sense from Nicky. He was fixated on Lefty, I agree but.. he gave an overview of other guys when asked for it. He does sound like on of the guys who tends to give broader comments on many players so I'd keep a lookout for him because he didn't do that until asked. Could be he wanted to get rid of the guy perceptive enough to get on doggin's tail. I don't think the case on him is strong enough though..

The bolded is what kind of bothers me. To me, if you are town, you should be volunteering thoughts on people. I shouldn't have to put your feet to the fire before you start giving thoughts on people. (referring to Nicky)

The problem with Nicky for me is that like I said, he hasn't been really suspecting many people at all until prodded. And even then, he gave a lukewarm "I'm not really getting a strong vibe" Like I've said, it smells more like to me that he doesn't want to get his hands dirty and is more concerned with not pissing anyone off for self-survival.

Also, now that we know Doggin was scum, he definitely would not make everyone put their eggs into one basket. Hence, I think he made at least one if not more people stay off the leading wagon to keep his hands clean. So no, it isn't extra suspicion because u stayed off the innocent, it's suspicion for me because it feels like you are just trying to not piss anyone off enough to get killed or investigated (at the time when our cop was still alive)

Archived