JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

LOL, this was actually quite funny. Considering 95% of my posting comes between the hours of 8-5.

This is starting to bother me too. I really dont think we can let this go any longer. He begged to stay around because it was his first time playing and then he pulls moves like you are describing. Doest really equate. I will give him the day to come up with something good...but I would easily change my vote for him just on the base premise that he is lying and doing scummy things.

I'm not that worried, even if he is scum. In fact, I think he's likely to make a crucial newb scum mistake. He might be worth more alive than dead to the town.

That said, there's just as good a chance that he's just a first time player who isn't into the game for whatever reason. That's no help to the town, and is really annoying, so I would consider parking my vote there.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tony, I went back and reread the sequence of posts you quoted about Michael and Ace. While I see what you're saying, I'd have to say it's inconclusive at best. It's possible that Doggin decided it was best to bus Michael when he got to five votes in an effort to endear himself to the town, and then quickly jumped off again once he saw other people were jumping off. Maybe Doggin stopped coaching him after he was NK'd, and that's why he's so silent.

But I'm really playing devil's advocate here more than anything else. I'm split about 50-50 as to whether he's disinterested town or low lying scum.

The chances are much more likely he's a new player whose lost interest..

EY - can you prod/replace

This isn't a bad idea. If the current Michael wants out and EY can find a replacement, I'll quickly unvote and look elsewhere.

ATTN: Michael Corleone is being replaced.

Please continue the game while the new player catches up.

The deadline will be the same Monday at High Noon. You will not have as long in the forthcoming days.

While the game could be confusing initially we're not doing long division here Michael. just chime in with some random nonsense to show that you still care... seems to be working for Crusher.

I was up late last night with Moneky boy Montana and have been contributing enough to get myself two votes.

During the day I sneak on when I can but I don't work in front of a computer so I can only get here when I can. I take lunch at 1 oclock and will be here to add my thoughts. Being the dominante force I am in teh mafia.

good news.

thanks for dropping out ps17 if you weren't into the game.

Now that the low hanging fruit has been removed, can people now start to examine other players? Like Crusher?

Tony Tony Tony. My little monkey friend. Im not sure what to tell you. Please let me know what I can do so you can get back to catching scum.

The whole relationship to Doggin thing may hold weight but at the time he revealed it was Doggin I didn't know he was scum

If you remember everyone came off him and voted for the innocent and then he was serial killed at night.

Maybe he did influence me when he revealed, Yes Tony, we where mafia together in one game, but the reason he gets killed quick is because most people tend to listen to him. Being the mackdaddy of teh Mafia like he is.

I will happily defend myself the best I can and will try and sneack on during the day and will be on tonight.

Tony Tony Tony. My little monkey friend. Im not sure what to tell you. Please let me know what I can do so you can get back to catching scum.

The whole relationship to Doggin thing may hold weight but at the time he revealed it was Doggin I didn't know he was scum

If you remember everyone came off him and voted for the innocent and then he was serial killed at night.

Maybe he did influence me when he revealed, Yes Tony, we where mafia together in one game, but the reason he gets killed quick is because most people tend to listen to him. Being the mackdaddy of teh Mafia like he is.

I will happily defend myself the best I can and will try and sneack on during the day and will be on tonight.

who suspicious to you scumholio?

Fredo still stands out but I really need to take a little time and read thru it.

Michael might have changed players but the alignment is the same.

I start office hours at 3 so again I will only have brief moments to get on. I will get on tonight and go through everything and let you know more.

Vote Count:

Al Capone (2) - Tony Montana, Tony Soprano

Michael Corleone (4) - Marcellus Wallace, Carlito Brigante, Tommy DeVito, Al Capone

Nicky Sartoro (2) - Lefty Ruggerio, Virgil

Lefty Ruggerio (1) - Henry Hill

With 14 players remaining, it takes 8 to cancel an account.

Good thing I replaced PS17, game has picked up speed since then.

Cute try Spinderella but you're contradicting yourself. You say I accuse "everyone" who questions me of being mafia but your only evidence is the Fredo exchange where I not only didn't accuse him of being mafia, but shortly after detailed why I think he might be innocent.

Go ahead and give some examples of me calling someone who questions me mafia. I think you'll find it difficult finding the posts considering they don't exist.

So.. You're either lying, misrepresenting, or are "misremembering" (to borrow a Roger Clemens word). Which one is it Nicky? I'd like an answer please.

Bump for Nicky.

You guys should look at this clown.

I have to start from scratch here.

I voted for 3 people: Sonny, Ace, and Frank. And all 3 of them are dead after the first day. WTF? I didn't see the need to flip off of Frank to Fredo, and I don't see the case now.

So from a new review, I'm looking at the names mentioned. Montana and Lefty are intriguing, but that's mainly because they seem to be acting over the top if you will. Lefty has been bitter since no one gave him a pat on the back about Ace and not getting a vote of confidence because of it. But, as noted, everyone should be open to suspicion right now. There's been nothing in the first day that exonorates anyone.

As to Montana, the whole vote for someone who no one else has while there are 2 players close to lynch and we're running the risk of a random lynch bugs me. His claim that he didn't have a chance to vote for Fredo, although he intended to bugs me. His post-lynch FOS of people while he stood on the sidelines bugs me.

But with these things said, I would not rely on this to vote for either yet. I have my suspicions of Montana, but I see his point about Al Capone.

Capone is Crusher, we know that. Crusher is a seasoned player, a good player, who is using the "dumb" route again. It lulls people into a sense of security and allows him to be underestimated. Heck, he essentially won the All-in-the Family game on his own. He's teamed with Doggin in the past as scum. He is a very dangerous player if either scum or MJ. I'd like to see what others say. So ...

Vote: Al Capone

Damn, EY doesn't play.

It very well may be nothing. But, Soprano had this post right after you told everyone to take a look at me. Since then the only post he has had was the one referring to EY. So he is obviously in the thread but isn't contributing anything. He seems to be just doing what you told him. Rather than actually hunting sum and contributing. Or he might be so convinced by your case, which Im pretty sure you didn't even make before he posted.

He actually seems to be voting on just the fact he knows who I am. No real reason.

NO... Im not suggesting you two are working together but he does seem to be on cruise control. Like I said maybe nothing, but it's kinda interesting.

Bump for Nicky.

You guys should look at this clown.

My mistake, just those who dared to question you as anything but 100% obvious innocent since you decided you should be treated like a God after Doggin's guilty flip. The fact is you've been acting like an over-the-top, entitled douche ever since the reveal of Doggin. Now you're going around thumping your chest and trying to talk yourself up like some genius while, not at all surprisingly, being dead wrong.

I said it before and I'll say it again, people like you are just terrible players for both sides. You're either an obnoxious mafia who thinks he should be untouchable because he pulled off what he thinks is a genius stunt and will eventually get himself killed, or a townie so impressed with himself that he'll be convinced he's 100% right about every thought. The latter either leading to a series of innocent lynches or causing everyone else in the game to want you dead. And you're pushing me closer and closer to the point of wanting to see you dead myself.

It very well may be nothing. But, Soprano had this post right after you told everyone to take a look at me. Since then the only post he has had was the one referring to EY. So he is obviously in the thread but isn't contributing anything. He seems to be just doing what you told him. Rather than actually hunting sum and contributing. Or he might be so convinced by your case, which Im pretty sure you didn't even make before he posted.

He actually seems to be voting on just the fact he knows who I am. No real reason.

NO... Im not suggesting you two are working together but he does seem to be on cruise control. Like I said maybe nothing, but it's kinda interesting.

Granted, it could be interesting since none of us are above suspicion. I have been monitoring this thread, but with the MC/PS17 thing the thread slowed down.

My vote and my take was not instead of what Montana voiced, but in addition to what he said. So my vote was not simply based on you being you, but on style of play now, what we know about you in previous games, and the reasons stated by Montana.

As you quoted, you should see that I explained I had to start from scratch on my votes because the guys I voted for are dead. The best case I could see thus far is against you. The Michael Corleone case based on inactivity was not really compelling, although he has the most votes early on.

unvote: Michael We'll see what the new Michael brings.

I'm not ready to place my vote anywhere just yet, and with another Monday noon deadline I'm not going to rush things.

I have an interest in Nicky. He's largely flown under the radar. He managed to avoid either major train when Frank was lynched, keeping his vote on Hill. Since the lynch, virtually all his posts have been this confrontation with Lefty. Lefty was right about Ace. While I'm not ready to pin a medal on his chest, either, that does carry some weight with me. Nicky, I'd like to hear about who you find suspicious.

In general, I'm very interested in all the chatter about Fredo without anyone voting for him this time around. Virgil, Henry, and Capone were all unwilling to move off of Fredo day one and no one wants to revisit him on day two? I'm certainly not advocating that - I never liked the case against him in the first place - I just find it odd.

Well, getting someone replaced kind of throws off the game, but it is better than having a disinterested player I guess. However, if Michael ends up being scum or MJ I will be a little ticked off. He's had two trains on him and he gets out of the first by claiming noob and the 2nd by bailing out of the game...

Well, getting someone replaced kind of throws off the game, but it is better than having a disinterested player I guess. However, if Michael ends up being scum or MJ I will be a little ticked off. He's had two trains on him and he gets out of the first by claiming noob and the 2nd by bailing out of the game...

It would actually be a great, great scum move. But it would be incredibly crappy.

unvote: Michael We'll see what the new Michael brings.

I'm not ready to place my vote anywhere just yet, and with another Monday noon deadline I'm not going to rush things.

I have an interest in Nicky. He's largely flown under the radar. He managed to avoid either major train when Frank was lynched, keeping his vote on Hill. Since the lynch, virtually all his posts have been this confrontation with Lefty. Lefty was right about Ace. While I'm not ready to pin a medal on his chest, either, that does carry some weight with me. Nicky, I'd like to hear about who you find suspicious.

In general, I'm very interested in all the chatter about Fredo without anyone voting for him this time around. Virgil, Henry, and Capone were all unwilling to move off of Fredo day one and no one wants to revisit him on day two? I'm certainly not advocating that - I never liked the case against him in the first place - I just find it odd.

Come on sexual chocolate. I explained it. I really thought their was something between Fredo and Michael so I moved my vote to Michale after the morning. Thinking if Mike came up scum then real good chance Fredo was too. I wasn't so interested in Michael as an inactive but his agressive un-explained play in the beginning and the willingness of people to defend him made me wonder.

I will also unvote Michael as well now and give the new Mike a chance to talk before we try and lynch him.

Nicky and Righties pissing match seems just like that to me. Not sure what to think about it, but will put time into it later and see if anything jumps out.

Tony and Tony are also both interesting to me. Montana's pursuit of me makes me think he is probably an innocent but not 100% sold on it. He seemed to be honestly trying to find scum, and I did hop some during the game. I had good reason but his point was well made and thats what we are here for. Also he did nail Ace way before I had a clue on that.

Soprano? Not sure. He took Montana's case against me and got on it without really adding anyting. Though he explained he was starting over, but not sure what to take of that. he seems to be on cruise controls waiting for others to tell him what to think. Playing along if you will.

Henry is just very hard to read but plan looking at it a little more.

Vito, Joe, You and whoever I may have missed. I have little time so Im not going to check if I missed anyone are players I need to look more into.

Fredo? He had me really thinking he could be dirty since the beginning of game but after he defended Im still wary but not ready to vote for him again yet. I would like to have some of the quieter players show up and contribute.

I have time tonight and will gto thru things again. but honestly the same people are posting over and over again and anybody who has anything it would be appreciated.

Archived