JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

Also I love it how Vito voted for me after I voted for him... and it doesn't seem scummy... at all.

It's incredible the sway that Doggin holds over this game. He's dead... VERY DEAD yet everyone is looking back to what happened there. No, let's forget about all the **** that's happened since then.

and I love it how as soon as you get some heat on you you're posting more in 1 day than you have all game.

It doesn't have so much to do with doggin as it does the fact he was scum. Unless you think looking at how confirmed scum has played is a bad idea...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and I love it how as soon as you get some heat on you you're posting more in 1 day than you have all game.

It doesn't have so much to do with doggin as it does the fact he was scum. Unless you think looking at how confirmed scum has played is a bad idea...

For the last ****ing time. I said I'd be much more active this week. I have been. I dont' see how this was all pre-****ing-meditated.

I'm keeping my mouth shut till it gets to 5. I've said my part. This just borders on assinine.

ahhhhh, your like little retarded angel from above. I asked for you to come back and insult me to help with my boredom and your here. Yeah me.

Rooney is JVOR, JVOR is dangerous but that is some excellent posting. I just not sure Vic is guiltier than Vito. Yet I have to say Virgil is also on my ****dar.

Vito has done nothing but make funny comments and vote for people. OK, I know that sound like me but I do add some content. Just staying active enough it seems and his last votes where suspicious as hell. He even felt he had to apologize.

Virgil is just sliming in and out. He put a vote on me and said he woundl't removve it then said I'll be back in 6 days. Crazy

Hey King Kong Bundy... we just about agree on everything.

Vito is my # 2 suspect and I was going to mention Virgil last night but didn't want to start making too many cases. Virgil could very well be the other scum that wasn't on both innocent trains. I just wanted to focus on the one I think might be for now. Not to mention I'm glad Rooney did it first... It was laid out better than I would have.

Wholey ****. I just realized something. I just looked at Lefty's and Carlito's pics and their the same damn person. This screams some kinda of ploy. See that JVOR Rooney and you said I wasn't accurate this game. Championship.........

Yes but go back and look Jif! Ace wasn't on anyones radar whatsoever when I voted him. I've said it before but I'll say it again... Doggin had just gotten done modding a month and a half long game. It doesn't make sense for him to want to run a highly public gambit and risk getting knocked out early. He likes the game as much as you and I and surely wanted to stick around for awhile. It was only AFTER he was in everyones crosshairs that he had his fit and started naming Carlito and I. If you look back you'll see that although he posted shortly after I first voted for him, he didn't acknowledge me until the following day when he got a 2nd vote and his train started picking up steam.

I am not JiF, thats the 2nd dumbass to to say that.

And here we go again, everyone is following your stupid lead. Why are all you morons convinced this guy is innocent? Because he says so? OMG, this is such the perfect set up. I ****ing hate it and I hate you all...but I really hate Lefty you POS.

Part of me wants to play along and laugh when we follow this jackass to another innocent lynching. But then you have Vito and his shaddy play who is my 2nd favorite target behind your punk ass, that train is going and it has validity.

I am torn. I want you to be wrong so bad, but I know thats bad for the town. I dont know what to do, I'm obviously not getting any love with voting for you and the only case that I see against Carlicious is that he is Vic and he is not playing normal which is why I dont like when we try to figure out alts...something jackass Lefty has done all game and something JVORooney loves to do as well.

Unvote

Vote - Vito

I dont want to be a part of this ****s master plan.

I am not JiF, thats the 2nd dumbass to to say that.

And here we go again, everyone is following your stupid lead. Why are all you morons convinced this guy is innocent? Because he says so? OMG, this is such the perfect set up. I ****ing hate it and I hate you all...but I really hate Lefty you POS.

Part of me wants to play along and laugh when we follow this jackass to another innocent lynching. But then you have Vito and his shaddy play who is my 2nd favorite target behind your punk ass, that train is going and it has validity.

I am torn. I want you to be wrong so bad, but I know thats bad for the town. I dont know what to do, I'm obviously not getting any love with voting for you and the only case that I see against Carlicious is that he is Vic and he is not playing normal which is why I dont like when we try to figure out alts...something jackass Lefty has done all game and something JVORooney loves to do as well.

Unvote

Vote - Vito

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh Henry's back. **** you.

No **** your not JiF, JiF is da awesome, your da suck.

My problem is, besides being so fat I have to call ahead of time to take city streets, is I can't tell who I like less. You or Lefty. But I do get the feeling Lefty may be trying to pull some bull****.

Im glad you came back before I have to go back and work. This game is so ****ing boring.

I don't want to be part of his master plan either. But wouldn't it be sick if you and Lefty where in this together? wow, what a mind ****.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh Henry's back. **** you.

No **** your not JiF, JiF is da awesome, your da suck.

My problem is, besides being so fat I have to call ahead of time to take city streets, is I can't tell who I like less. You or Lefty. But I do get the feeling Lefty may be trying to pull some bull****.

Im glad you came back before I have to go back and work. This game is so ****ing boring.

I don't want to be part of his master plan either. But wouldn't it be sick if you and Lefty where in this together? wow, what a mind ****.

Whoops, I did it againl If I post as Crusher 9 more times I;ll have as many post as Michale Corleone has had all game.

Vote Count:

Al Capone (1) - Virgil

Vito (4) - Carlito, Fredo, Al Capone, Henry Hill

Carlito (3) - Lefty, Vito, John Rooney

With 11 players remaining, it takes 6 to cancel an account.

Deadline: Friday 11AM

Michael Corleone: Has been busy. Has been two different people. Didn't vote in the Tony Montana debacle. Actually, has this new Michael even voted at all? I think maybe once. The old Michael seemed like a bored townie, and the new Michael came in and has posted the same sentiment. I would like to hear more from him though, he's almost pulling a free pass by switching to a new person. Verdict: Neutral read. Needs to play more.

Michael's of interest to me. I thought the first Michael was very scummy. Granted he was a new player, but he was largely playing like someone taking scum lessons. His "let's just lynch someone" post was should've set off every alarm bell in the game.

New Michael's taken a couple guesses as to who's who, so I'll take my educated guess and say I'm about 99% sure that he's Shutout. He's playing very similarly to his very successful run as scum last game. Infrequent posts, enough content to get thru. Flying just under the radar. I believe he works a lot of hours, but I also know he can use that to his advantage in this game. I fear he might be.

10) Virgil: This is a guy that has also survived relatively unscathed so far. Only Tony Montana has put pressure on him, i'm starting to wonder if he was onto something. For starters, his reaction was poor to the initial heat from Tony M as far as I was concerned. Like I said, the initial reaction is usually defensive, and with unclears attacking you, you start to naturally feel like the person attacking you is scummy. That is, unless you are really scum and you are trying to downplay it. Virgil addressed Tony M briefly and then that was the end of it.

Also, what really bugs me about it was what happened at the last lynch. Remember, the initial deadline was Monday at Noon right? Virgil was NOWHERE to be found when it was crunch time. He was nowhere to be found when the deadline was extended. The quick wagon happens, and Tony M gets lynched. Soon after, who pops out of nowhere to jump up on his soapbox to chastise everyone? Where were you Virgil when the action was going down? If the lecturing had happened prior to the lynch, I would have thought you were being pro-town. But you had absolutely no input on that final day and then you show up relatively soon after the lynch to tell us we did wrong? S-C-U-M-M-Y. Verdict: highly suspicious.

I just went back and looked at the timing and content of his posts after Tony M's lynch, and I really have to agree that it looks really bad. It's just too convenient for him to stay off the train that lynches his primary accuser, and then be able to place all that innocent distance between himself and the mob who lynched Montana.

This post struck me as odd when he made it, too. I mean, the numbers are good, but not this good.

Now 9-2, so we've got 5 lynches to get the remaining 2 pedos now that we don't have to worry about 2 night-kills.

Like he's going out of his way to tell us it's okay if we lynch a few innocents - we'll win anyway.

Rooney pointed out to him that his math was wrong, and two posts later he was explaining that he wasn't going to be around much until next week. And he hasn't been. With plenty of time left before our next deadline, I'm going to vote: Virgil. He's enough people's second choice, and I definitely think he should be getting more attention.

Righty. First of all Ive run30yds with 400 lbs on my shoulder and capped out at 3 MPH, and secondly i would never put a hurting on you because I got a C plus in anger management class.

I looked at Vito and honestly I he gets my vote. First of all we all know it's Norway. Just like me the majority of what Norway does is crack jokes. But, I do attempt as feeble as it may be at time to make a case. Norway hasn't done a ****ing thing other than pal around, repeat other people and place votes. I challenge him to show me 3 post of substance that isn't repeating somenone else or calling someone a diddler.

Not to mention that last vote looked pretty bad for him.

Im not ready to buy anything Lefty is selling and Im not sure about henry in his attitude on Lefty. I just know I hate them both and would like to use their skulls as a soup dish.

So vote:vito

Ok, just caught up.

Well, it looks like I'm wrong choice number three, as far as lynches. As just like Frank with his maddening inactivity, and what seemed like legit scuminess from Tony M., I can see why my train is just about at the station.

I have to admit that I haven't been much help to the town. I have really struggled with these ALT games. I'm not rying to make that my excuse, as everyone else is in the same boat and I'm not very good even without the alts, although I did lead the town to victory last game ;):face:.

I will say that my votes for Frank and Tony are not enough to lynch over. I was far from alone on either train, I voted tony M. and unvoted him early that day. In fact, based on our results, no one is having a very good game.

I also think it's interesting that after someone (Lefty, Henry?) said that Viclito only has tantrums when he's innocent, he starts to post in his tantrum style right away?

Listen, I've played poorly, my vote for Tony M looks bad, finish me off if you want. The only reason I don't want to see is b/c I'm a townie and I'll be 3 bad lynches in a row. But with our super-lucky night phases, we can afford it.

Congrats Vic, i think you whined you way out of this one. ;)

I understand. For now I'm keeping my vote on you until someone can come up with another case. I'm sure you can understand why you became a lead suspect after the last lynch. We have till Friday so there's no reason we should rush in lynching anyone.

How about the case on Al that everyone forgot about from the last game day, which imo, got even stronger now that we know Soprano was dirty?

That wasn't the reason you gave when you voted this was:

You clearly say that YOU are never comfortable.

Lets put that aside for a minute... are you saying that you're Axis of Evil profiling? If that's the case, why weren't you looking to uncover who CTM or SMC (aka North Korea) was? In fact when it became clear that Tony M was CTM you didn't even so much as blink. His powers of persuasion and insidiousness are right on pars with Doggins. Why were you so afraid of one but didn't ackowledge the other?

Fact of the matter is you are playing this game very similarly to the last where you were calm, patient, and easy going... you know, the game where you were scum.

The only time you seem to have your fits is when your innocent... just sayin'.

Axis of Evil, lol

Virigl still creeps me out. He put his vote on me and says he refuses to take it off and he'll be back in 9 hours? Tony Soprano did this with me earlier and sat their while the town whacked a townie. Virgil was also an early favorite of Montana's.
I just don't understand why everyone is ignoring you as a lynch option. Either you're scum, or Soprano was setting you up. We've got at least 5 lynches to go, I think you're certainly worth one.

10) Virgil: This is a guy that has also survived relatively unscathed so far. Only Tony Montana has put pressure on him, i'm starting to wonder if he was onto something. For starters, his reaction was poor to the initial heat from Tony M as far as I was concerned. Like I said, the initial reaction is usually defensive, and with unclears attacking you, you start to naturally feel like the person attacking you is scummy. That is, unless you are really scum and you are trying to downplay it. Virgil addressed Tony M briefly and then that was the end of it.

Also, what really bugs me about it was what happened at the last lynch. Remember, the initial deadline was Monday at Noon right? Virgil was NOWHERE to be found when it was crunch time. He was nowhere to be found when the deadline was extended. The quick wagon happens, and Tony M gets lynched. Soon after, who pops out of nowhere to jump up on his soapbox to chastise everyone? Where were you Virgil when the action was going down? If the lecturing had happened prior to the lynch, I would have thought you were being pro-town. But you had absolutely no input on that final day and then you show up relatively soon after the lynch to tell us we did wrong? S-C-U-M-M-Y. Verdict: highly suspicious.

First of all, me and Montana went back and forth through that day phase, and into the night. After we found out that Ace was scum, I backed off of him being scum because his play on day 1 looked very very clean, imo, knowing that Ace was scum. Second of all, it was the weekend of the 4th, I took the weekend off and forgot about the game until Monday after the lynch. So what that I thought you guys played like idiots; why do I have to be involved with it to see how stupid it was? I bet EY and/or Doggin were wondering what you guys were thinking, and they weren't involved. Montana wasn't there, he didn't have any clue what you guys were thinking either. I wish I was there, I might have been able to straighten you guys out and we would have probably killed Capone like we should have. Of course, no one is listening to me about him now, so maybe not. I appreciate your posts though, at least you're putting in work.

5) Carlito AKA VICIOUS: Usually a heavy volume poster. Usually a very passionate poster. Usually has temper tantrums as town. I'm seeing none of that this go round. Now, I understand that people shift up their gameplay. People grow and learn. However, like has been mentioned, Vicious was a smoother cat last round and guess what he was scum. Also, he disappeared and stayed way low in the last game. He did something similar early on this game, though he has admittedly picked it up a lot since then. The rise in activity kind of picked up a bit after the cop died...is that coincidence? Looking back at the ace train, Carlito and Tony Soprano were early voters on him...but then both unvoted soon after Doggin's ploy of revealing his name... Now THAT is something I see Doggin setting up as a way of distancing himself. It doesn't involve fully bussing a teammate, while achieves some cleanliness if Doggin flipped guilty. Overall, he's my top suspect remaining. Verdict: Complete change in playing style? Check. Laying low early on, not making many enemies? Check.

6) Fredo Corleone: Received initial heat on day one and was one of two candidates on day one. I personally didn't see what was that scummy about Fredo at the time. Since then, he's been completely under the radar as far as I am concerned. Nothing alarming about his play so far though. I cannot get a great read on who is behind the alt, maybe Slats? Maybe AVM? His voting pattern doesn't really stand out to me, he's been in a few wagons of innos, but so have I, so I cannot really complain. Verdict: Neutral vibe. And I got to say, having a neutral vibe bugs the crap out of me at this point because enough game play has passed that I figure you do something that makes me lean one way or the other. I'll have to keep a closer eye on you.

7) Michael Corleone: Has been busy. Has been two different people. Didn't vote in the Tony Montana debacle. Actually, has this new Michael even voted at all? I think maybe once. The old Michael seemed like a bored townie, and the new Michael came in and has posted the same sentiment. I would like to hear more from him though, he's almost pulling a free pass by switching to a new person. Verdict: Neutral read. Needs to play more.

8) Marcellus Wallace: Sometimes I forget you are even playing this game. Has been on a few wagons so far. Has had no heat or pressure at all the entire game. However, he does seem unafraid to "make contact" or ruffle feathers when he feels the need to. So in that sense, i don't see him worrying about making enemies. HOWEVER, you are one i'm definitely looking to keep an eye on. Reading over his posts, they are for the most part clean, but his voting pattern suggests there is more than meets the eye. He does seem to be legitimately scumhunting though...which is more than I can say about a few people. The thing is, i'm more comfortable with his activity than someone who absolutely is applying no pressure whatsoever. Verdict: Slightly suspicious. Not the scummiest player out there in my opinion, but can we please stop forgetting about this guy? I've seen maybe one person bring him up in conversation.

9) Vito Corleone: Another guy flying under the radar. He DID provide some resistance to the Tony M lynch, i'll give him that, but he did vote him later on, almost seeming to buy himself some goodwill while still complying in that fast bandwagon. (i'm not blaming anyone for a Tony M lynch, seeing as how i lead that ****, it'd be hypocritical to do so) Another guy we have been forgetting about until now, and it's good we have some pressure on him finally. Has not voting, but has not really made many attempts to lead a vote on someone or pin people down. He has mostly just been contributing game content through votes and not much else. Verdict: suspicious. Granted, some people play the game differently, but I don't have the read I want on him. Hopefully, i'll get one when he has some pressure on him.

Last two players coming up

Nice, I was pretty sure it was you.. some good points here but I want to be careful because when you're town you do a good job convincing guys to lynch innocents.

Carlito's behavior is puzzlign but.. I don't see the argument he was inactive like the last game as a scum tactic. If I remember correctly he had RL reasons for that last game, I'm willing to buy that he's more active this week because of RL again, like he said he would. Definitely worth it to keep an eye on him btu I'm not ready to put a vote there yet.

I see we have similar reads on Fredo. The scummiest thing about him is he's so bland it's noticable. I like him more for AVM though because if Marcellus isn't slats someone is doing a hell of a job.

Myself, your concerns are valid. I don't know what else to say other than I underestimated how hard it is to catch up, especially working the hours I do. I'm doing my best, at least give me credit for pegging you. :P

Marcellus.. the only thing I've got is his push against Nicky with that exaggerated comment. Other than that, not much. It's hard to tell how the alts are effecting his play, slats used to come across mroe questioning. He was more confident and less probing last game too but.. is it just the alts or being more comfortable with the game. For now I think it's our advantage to keep him around.

Vito's up there for me. There's no getting around his vote.. the only thing stopping me is do we see scum and the sk capping off a lynch with the same excuse.

I just don't understand why everyone is ignoring you as a lynch option. Either you're scum, or Soprano was setting you up. We've got at least 5 lynches to go, I think you're certainly worth one.

What have you done that makes so far above pressure? Relax cupcake. Montana rode me like a $10 fat who-a. Meanwhile Soprano voted for me from the time Montana first mention my name, coincedently right after he got off you. So obviously Tony was paying attention to me and maybe did what you say. But what the hell does that have to do with me? I can't control what he does, your the one that PM's him at night.

This post may be a little long...

My take on the players left so far Part I

1) Lefty: Experienced player with solid knowledge of how to scumhunt. Not here to make friends, lead dog type that sniffs at your crotch to see if you are hiding something. I would say that he's good enough to play the same way regardless of alignment. I'm having difficulty picking up who the person behind the alt is. He might be Bleedin' Green but the play style is drastically different as far as I am concerned. Then again, the two times I am thinking of he played middle of the road helpful, but he was the scum and the killer in those games.

His battle with Ace is the key in my eyes. Now that MJ is dead, that rules that possibility out. I said it once before, a bus on day one makes little sense. Day one with the numbers in this game and a second killing party is all about survival, and then take cover so you don't get shot. It's a highly risky gambit to draw attention to yourselves like that with both being scum because 1) There's no telling who the cop will investigate and 2) you might draw the killer's attention by being instigating, high profile players. Also, no offense to people in this game, but I can think of better sacrificial lambs than Doggin. Also, the fight didn't necessarily feel "staged."

The ONLY plan that remotely makes sense to me is Lefty being the godfather and masterminding the whole thing to draw a cop's investigation. But as you take the temperature of the game so far, I don't think many people trust Lefty enough because of the inherent fear of being lead by an unclear. And not only that, a LOT of things have to go right for a plan like that to work, especially so early. High risk, not enough reward in my opinion. I'm going to have to say leaning innocent on Lefty.

2) Henry Hill: Hyper aggressive, instigating player. A townie or a godfather candidate in my eyes, there

What have you done that makes so far above pressure? Relax cupcake. Montana rode me like a $10 fat who-a. Meanwhile Soprano voted for me from the time Montana first mention my name, coincedently right after he got off you. So obviously Tony was paying attention to me and maybe did what you say. But what the hell does that have to do with me? I can't control what he does, your the one that PM's him at night.

No one is above pressure, even if you think a guy is innocent, you don't lose anything by pressuring them.

There's a chance he set you up and there's a chance he didn't. He basically asked for another option so he didn't have to vote for you. I think that's a good enough reason to lynch you. Sorry that you (maybe) had nothing to do with it, but it is what it is.

No one is above pressure, even if you think a guy is innocent, you don't lose anything by pressuring them.

There's a chance he set you up and there's a chance he didn't. He basically asked for another option so he didn't have to vote for you. I think that's a good enough reason to lynch you. Sorry that you (maybe) had nothing to do with it, but it is what it is.

We should hang out next halloween. I bet you scare the hell out of people.

Guess what? Im not moving my vote to you because I do feel Norway is slightly more likely to be scum that you but tommorrow you get my vote for coming in second.

Michael's of interest to me. I thought the first Michael was very scummy. Granted he was a new player, but he was largely playing like someone taking scum lessons. His "let's just lynch someone" post was should've set off every alarm bell in the game.

New Michael's taken a couple guesses as to who's who, so I'll take my educated guess and say I'm about 99% sure that he's Shutout. He's playing very similarly to his very successful run as scum last game. Infrequent posts, enough content to get thru. Flying just under the radar. I believe he works a lot of hours, but I also know he can use that to his advantage in this game. I fear he might be.

I just went back and looked at the timing and content of his posts after Tony M's lynch, and I really have to agree that it looks really bad. It's just too convenient for him to stay off the train that lynches his primary accuser, and then be able to place all that innocent distance between himself and the mob who lynched Montana.

This post struck me as odd when he made it, too. I mean, the numbers are good, but not this good.

Like he's going out of his way to tell us it's okay if we lynch a few innocents - we'll win anyway.

Rooney pointed out to him that his math was wrong, and two posts later he was explaining that he wasn't going to be around much until next week. And he hasn't been. With plenty of time left before our next deadline, I'm going to vote: Virgil. He's enough people's second choice, and I definitely think he should be getting more attention.

I can't help how bad Michael 1 played.. i think his disappearance though is obvious bored newbie. No way scum would let a teammate act that way, you don't think they'd be PMing him, with how frequently he posted in other threads?

I see the Tony M.-Virgil connection but.. are we assuming then his partner did the dirty work. Seems awfully convenient for a fast train forming on Virgil's biggest foe, with no Virgil needed in it. Not sure I'm seeing it.

Hey guys, I'm VERY sorry about my absence, things have just been crazy the past few days. I'm working on catching up on my reading now. I will definitely chime in tomorrow as much as I can.

Sorry for leaving you all hanging, but I'll try to go through and hit on everyone once I'm all caught up.

But in case anyone is wondering, with MJ turning up dead and who we've seen come up as mafia, I'm definitely not quite as suspicious of Lefty. It also helps not having to endlessly defend myself against him anymore either. :P

Unvote

Vote - Vito

You want to explain this sentence dim wit... cause to me it sounds like you KNOW I'm innocent. There are only 2 guys left in the game that can be 100% certain of that... you one of them?

You want to explain this sentence dim wit... cause to me it sounds like you KNOW I'm innocent. There are only 2 guys left in the game that can be 100% certain of that... you one of them?

You are such a moron. I dont KNOW anything. And why would that comment make you think that I KNOW you are innocent. If anything, you should be asking if I KNOW Carlicious is innocent, which I dont. Nimrod.

Thats why I am torn. I want you to be wrong so bad because I cant stand you and I am hoping if you charge for another innocent death, maybe then this town will wake up an not allow you to keep pulling their strings.

What is your obsession with strong players? You always do this, you always follow their lead. Here you are commenting about who it can be dangerous in your breakdown, but then you follow him by voting Carlicious. You disgust me JVORooney, you disgust me.

And to your point, I think Lefty is the Godfather. I am not. The Godfather is going to be a player to dare investigations. I guess I can see how you could think I was acting that way, but what I am doing that would really make you think I am scum. All I want is for people to open their eyes with Lefty and realize that just because he says he is innocent and he is such a strong player, doesnt mean he is telling the truth.

How hard is it to sign in and out of your alt? You cant blame that on your obesity. It must be hysterical watching you try and eat the mashed potato in between your ears.

Slappy, this so gay and whiny and lame, that I think I actually believe you.

LOL, how? I said I've played like crap and wouldn't blame you guys for lynching me. Sounds more like honesty and personal accountability to me. We can't all be overtly hostile douche puddles. But that's ok slapdick, I'll still love you till you bleed internally. :cat:

I can't help how bad Michael 1 played.. i think his disappearance though is obvious bored newbie. No way scum would let a teammate act that way, you don't think they'd be PMing him, with how frequently he posted in other threads?

I see the Tony M.-Virgil connection but.. are we assuming then his partner did the dirty work. Seems awfully convenient for a fast train forming on Virgil's biggest foe, with no Virgil needed in it. Not sure I'm seeing it.

Here's an idea you jackass, why dont you put together something where you see someone as guilty instead of proclaiming who you think is innocent and then finally, I know this is a crazy idea...cast a ****ing vote.

Hey guys, I'm VERY sorry about my absence, things have just been crazy the past few days. I'm working on catching up on my reading now. I will definitely chime in tomorrow as much as I can.

Sorry for leaving you all hanging, but I'll try to go through and hit on everyone once I'm all caught up.

But in case anyone is wondering, with MJ turning up dead and who we've seen come up as mafia, I'm definitely not quite as suspicious of Lefty. It also helps not having to endlessly defend myself against him anymore either. :P

Here is another dbag clearing the air of Lefty. Unreal. He has you all by the balls. If he is clearly innocent, then why hasnt he been NK'ed? Why hasnt the mafia tried to take out this amazing strong player who targeted the big bad Doggin on day 1. You guys are all ****nuts. Its unreal.

And why are so many of you so quick to clear the air of someone but not give your thoughts on who is guilty or vote? It seems counter productive to me.

You guys realize you don't HAVE to go to the deadline.

Really? No way? Are you serious? :suic3:

LOL, how? I said I've played like crap and wouldn't blame you guys for lynching me. Sounds more like honesty and personal accountability to me. We can't all be overtly hostile douche puddles. But that's ok slapdick, I'll still love you till you bleed internally. :cat:

Dont try to be cute with me. I'm not in the mood.

Here's an idea you jackass, why dont you put together something where you see someone as guilty instead of proclaiming who you think is innocent and then finally, I know this is a crazy idea...cast a ****ing vote.

Here is another dbag clearing the air of Lefty. Unreal. He has you all by the balls. If he is clearly innocent, then why hasnt he been NK'ed? Why hasnt the mafia tried to take out this amazing strong player who targeted the big bad Doggin on day 1. You guys are all ****nuts. Its unreal.

And why are so many of you so quick to clear the air of someone but not give your thoughts on who is guilty or vote? It seems counter productive to me.

Here's an idea you half-a-fag you. Try going 2 consecutive posts without polishing my knob why don't you? I haven't had someone on my jock like this since I slipped a chick a Mickey at the Paradise Club back in 98'.

Really? No way? Are you serious? :suic3:

Dont try to be cute with me. I'm not in the mood.

Jiffy Hill, you're always in the mood for a pole up your crease, c'mon now.

So is the general consensus that Ace was setting up an innocent Carlito with his comment, or distancing?

I'm also interested in Virgil's case on Big Gay Al, b/c Virgil has seemed liek one the cleanest players to me. I guess I'm no one to talk, but it's it's hard to focus on Al's game with so many fat and gay jokes. He has defened himslef pretty well though, in a doughy, mongoloidish, power-bottom kind of way.

Archived