JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

No Lefty, you three quarter of a retard theirs not. I wrote that quick forgetting that the MJ character was a serial killer not the Godfather. I forgot about the repeat offender character. I wasn't in this game last time and got the characters backwards.

Just think how excited your scum buddy Vrigil will be to have your company.

Oh boy... does anyone believe this bubbleheads statement?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Tony Montana - Day 2 - Account Cancelled
  2. Henry Hill
  3. Lefty Ruggerio
  4. John Rooney
  5. Carlito Brigante - DA

6. Al Capone
  7. Ace Rothstein - Night 1 - Pedophile - Neverland Ranch
  8. Marcellus Wallace
  9. Nicky Santoro- Doc

10. Sonny LoSpecchio - Night 1 - Parent (Cop) - Invited Over
  11. Michael Corleone
  12. Tommy DeVito - Night 2 - Michael Jackson - Invited Over
  13. Tony Soprano - Night 2 - Pedophile - Neverland Ranch
  14. Frank Costello - Day 1 - Account Cancelled
  15. Vito Corleone - Day 3 - Account Cancelled
  16. Virgil Sollozo
  17. Fredo Corleone

So here's the lynch pool....

- Henry Hill

- Lefty

- John Rooney

- Al Capone

- Marcellus

- Michael Corleone

- Virgil

- Fredo

What do you guys think?

Today I will not be on as much as I would like so let me try and make my point.

I think Henry and Lefty are the best chances of finding the Godfather. Both players have acted in a way to welcome an investigation. Yet, Lefty has been way more pervasive outing the power roles and he has been defended by the games scummiest charactor Virgil.

Michael Corleone? Slight chance he's the Godfather, maybe thats why the first Michale got so excited in the beginning of the game? But the innocent Vic got on him makes him tough to look at.

Fredo though an early favorite is either innocent or has been put on a short leash. Im think ing he's clean.

John Roony. Only thing I don't like about him is he's JVOR, I like JVOR but he has handed me a serious owning on the crazy cop game and he concernes me. But his play has been very heady as usual and his list was pretty close to mine.

Marcellous. His play has been similar to mine with some jumping on and off of trains, but I don;t get a terrible vibe on him. Might be a sleep mafia but Im not feeling that.

Virgil- I've been trying to not be biased towrds him because he insist on voting me, but let's be honest. He has done nothing to help the town and his play has been very suspect. He seems to have an agenda other than the towns. He is trying really hard to be different and not in a good way.

Henry? Not sure. The anti-Lefty. I still can't help to think what a mind **** it would be if he and Lefty are both dirty. But other than that longshot I have to think Henry is just a prick of a townie. I have him as my long shot canidate for godfather.

I will get on a couple times when I can during the day.

Nice. Join your scum body Virgil and start your nonsense on another innocent. Go ahead douchebag. If you can get me to L-1 I will add the last vote and when I pop innocent I will laugh as you die the next day.

Your aggressive play is nothing more than a rouse. You outed the town power roles and keep trying to convince everyone its for the better. **** you, you little punk. I'll put you over my knee.

You know what, you want me punk? vote Lefty Virgil could be next but for now Ive had enough of your nonsense. Im an innocent just like all game and your a ****ing child fondler. So **** you

TOWN vote me off andf Ill add my own L1 vote. Then please kill the POS because he is leading you all astray with his nonsense.

Virgil can wait. He is no where near as dangerous as Lefty.

Nice. Join your scum body Virgil and start your nonsense on another innocent. Go ahead douchebag. If you can get me to L-1 I will add the last vote and when I pop innocent I will laugh as you die the next day.

Your aggressive play is nothing more than a rouse. You outed the town power roles and keep trying to convince everyone its for the better. **** you, you little punk. I'll put you over my knee.

You know what, you want me punk? vote Lefty Virgil could be next but for now Ive had enough of your nonsense. Im an innocent just like all game and your a ****ing child fondler. So **** you

TOWN vote me off andf Ill add my own L1 vote. Then please kill the POS because he is leading you all astray with his nonsense.

Virgil can wait. He is no where near as dangerous as Lefty.

LOL.. Holy overreaction you Wolly Mammoth.

It made me laugh but it also made me think I stuck a nerve. Are you scum after all?

LOL.. Holy overreaction you Willy Mammouth.

It made me laugh but it also made me think I stuck a nerve. Are you scum after all?

Dude you been pissing me off all game leading the town around by the nose and bullying people. You have done nothing but out the power roles and create pressure. What has your brilliance play lead to bitch? What? Tell me what sumbag? It's lead to terrible lynches and the scum had to keep us in the game. That and the serial killer. Why keep you alive? What have you done? Who has caused more problems for the town than you? Who? Tell me? NO ONE. Your either scum, SK, or a player so hell bent on showing he is a mafia savant that you have ****ed the town over and over again. Any townie follows ytou and they should be disqualified for playing mafia again due to mental and emotinal incompetence.

So I say this to the town. If you think that Im worse for the town than lefty than vote me. I will add my own L1. I know I called it wrong on Vito and Montana, but most of us did. But what the **** good has Lefty and his big mouth done this game? **** the thing with Ace, thats ancient history. Thats either a plan play or Lefty is the GF and not scum. It's just hard to believe he is anything else.

Dude you been pissing me off all game leading the town around by the nose and bullying people. You have done nothing but out the power roles and create pressure. What has your brilliance play lead to bitch? What? Tell me what sumbag? It's lead to terrible lynches and the scum had to keep us in the game. That and the serial killer. Why keep you alive? What have you done? Who has caused more problems for the town than you? Who? Tell me? NO ONE. Your either scum, SK, or a player so hell bent on showing he is a mafia savant that you have ****ed the town over and over again. Any townie follows ytou and they should be disqualified for playing mafia again due to mental and emotinal incompetence.

So I say this to the town. If you think that Im worse for the town than lefty than vote me. I will add my own L1. I know I called it wrong on Vito and Montana, but most of us did. But what the **** good has Lefty and his big mouth done this game? **** the thing with Ace, thats ancient history. Thats either a plan play or Lefty is the GF and not scum. It's just hard to believe he is anything else.

Keep in mind this meltdown he's having is from 1 vote. Gentle giant turned raging lunatic... Crush I know you don't care enough about these games to get this angry.

I like my vote where it is.

Keep in mind this meltdown he's having is from 1 vote. Gentle giant turned raging lunatic... Crush I know you don't care enough about these games to get this angry.

I like my vote where it is.

Im not angry from one vote dip****. I just think you and Virgil are the scummiest in the game and I want to kill you both. You run around the game like your some sort of tuff guy. It's annoying to me. Im innocent and I made a silly mistake and you try to jump on it. Your scum or SK, your buddy Virgil is scum.

This is just me trying to help the town. I really kinda forgot about the repeat offender. Also, if Michael jackson doesn;t make sense as the Godfather in a game about child fondling then your all dumb.

I wanted you or lVirgil off today. If i go instead then fine. you won't be far behind.

Im not angry from one vote dip****. I just think you and Virgil are the scummiest in the game and I want to kill you both. You run around the game like your some sort of tuff guy. It's annoying to me. Im innocent and I made a silly mistake and you try to jump on it. Your scum or SK, your buddy Virgil is scum.

This is just me trying to help the town. I really kinda forgot about the repeat offender. Also, if Michael jackson doesn;t make sense as the Godfather in a game about child fondling then your all dumb.

I wanted you or lVirgil off today. If i go instead then fine. you won't be far behind.

tuff guy - lol? I tried to explain myself over a week ago but no one was listening. I figure if I'm going to be called all these names I might as well earn it.

I won't be bullied into being quiet because of a couple mistakes. I'm playing the game for fun and sitting around waiting doesn't do it for me.

tuff guy - lol? I tried to explain myself over a week ago but no one was listening. I figure if I'm going to be called all these names I might as well earn it.

I won't be bullied into being quiet because of a couple mistakes. I'm playing the game for fun and sitting around waiting doesn't do it for me.

You tried and explain yourself? Thats funny. Im Lefty the mafia stud, "Im going to push all the power roles to reveal because Im helping the town."

Gee Lefty, what we do without you?

No no no Crushomo. He is teh awesome because he sniffed out Ace at the very beginning of the game. Its gives him every right to act like a jackass. He was so confident Ace was scum, he even switched his vote. Thats how good he is and now he is cleared from all suspicion. Also, his play has been stellar since then, just ask him.

Vote Lefty

I will say this, I dont like your reaction right now Crushomo. It has me 2nd guessing you because I thought you were innocent, however, Lefty just serves no purpose in this game. Bottom line, you are both jackasses and I dont like either of you but I would prefer lynching Lefty and just getting his nonsense out of the way. I think his death even if innocent will tell us a lot.

No no no Crushomo. He is teh awesome because he sniffed out Ace at the very beginning of the game. Its gives him every right to act like a jackass. He was so confident Ace was scum, he even switched his vote. Thats how good he is and now he is cleared from all suspicion. Also, his play has been stellar since then, just ask him.

Vote Lefty

I will say this, I dont like your reaction right now Crushomo. It has me 2nd guessing you because I thought you were innocent, however, Lefty just serves no purpose in this game. Bottom line, you are both jackasses and I dont like either of you but I would prefer lynching Lefty and just getting his nonsense out of the way. I think his death even if innocent will tell us a lot.

Shocker... :rolleyes:

Vote Lefty

**** you Henry. Im not here for you to like me. Im here to hunt scum.

than why are you busting my balls?

You started with me. Before breakfast even. I wait up Cranky.

Besides your my #2 behind Virgil. Plus your the most dangerous player in my opinion. yet, Henry isn't far behind you. But you still seem worse.

So Michael C. has jumped into the semi-clear department. He can only be godfather. So let's limit the search to the list Lefty described. Lynch one of those, investigate another among the list, and at worst, our odds continually increase to find scum. Plus, having the MLs available helps a lot, we are still in good shape.

As I stated in my prior post, Virgil is my top right now. I've stated why I thought he was scummy, and he's still flying under. We all have busy weekends, but he hasn't posted since Thursday after putting Vito at L-1. I mean, he hasn't even checked back to see what Vito was? Or what happened at night?

Vote: Virgil

Vote Lefty

Now this, while riddled with mistakes, was a good post...

- Make him seem like a know-it-all who thinks he's better than everyone (check)

- Vote for him (check)

- address Crushers ridiculous claim but end with more hatred towards Lefty (check)

I especially like the last line.... "I think his death even if innocent will tell us a lot". LOL

What exactly will it tell you chimp? Even though it's incorrect, everyone seems to think I'm a wanna be mafia badass. BTW I owe you a debt of gratitude for helping to create my game image... it's been fun.

So back to if I get lynched.... what will it tell you again? All it will do is give you and Crusher a reason to say "even though he's innocent we're better off without him". Thing is.. for all this preposterous "Lefty's dangerous" bs, I haven't led a lynch of anyone. If you want to lynch me because you think I'm an a-hole go for it (it's part of the reason I want to lynch you) -- but if you're trying to say whacking me is going to give you some insight into others than you sir are just as full of sh-t as Crusher when he claimed he forgot MJ was the SK.

You started with me. Before breakfast even. I wait up Cranky.

Besides your my #2 behind Virgil. Plus your the most dangerous player in my opinion. yet, Henry isn't far behind you. But you still seem worse.

Yeah I'm sooo scary dangerous sipping on my Mountain Dew and tapping on the keyboard. :yawn:

BOO!!!

Now this, while riddled with mistakes, was a good post...

- Make him seem like a know-it-all who thinks he's better than everyone (check)

- Vote for him (check)

- address Crushers ridiculous claim but end with more hatred towards Lefty (check)

I especially like the last line.... "I think his death even if innocent will tell us a lot". LOL

What exactly will it tell you chimp? Even though it's incorrect, everyone seems to think I'm a wanna be mafia badass. BTW I owe you a debt of gratitude for helping to create my game image... it's been fun.

So back to if I get lynched.... what will it tell you again? All it will do is give you and Crusher a reason to say "even though he's innocent we're better off without him". Thing is.. for all this preposterous "Lefty's dangerous" bs, I haven't led a lynch of anyone. If you want to lynch me because you think I'm an a-hole go for it (it's part of the reason I want to lynch you) -- but if you're trying to say whacking me is going to give you some insight into others than you sir are just as full of sh-t as Crusher when he claimed he forgot MJ was the SK.

Yes, Crushomo was all over the place. He said some very stupid things in his post, go figure the big dummy isnt all that sharp. Which in turn, makes me very suspicious because he is a better play then he is leading us to believe.

I dont know what to tell you jackass. You are playing the game in a fashion I am not comfortable with. I dont really see you as a valuable player. You say you havent led any lynch's which is true, but its because you forced our 2 power roles to reveal before the lynching you jackass. So you are in deed dangerous. You amaze me with your b.s and your spin. Its really quite impressive. You have the power to lead the town, and you have been doing so and you have been doing so terribly.

And you're welcome, I like playing with you too, you complete me.

Oh to your point, I think if you flip innocent then some of the b.s. you have been spewing might be true and my next target would be Crusher. If you flip guilty, well then, I wont tell the town I told you so. Just post a cute little smile with a big **** you! And then I would proceed to go after Virgil because you defended him.

Also, Lefty you jackass, if you flip guilty then those that have been defending you as innocent are suspects. And if you flip innocent, then it might give me less suspicion of those players because they would want an easy lynch.

You got admit buddy, lynching you makes sense for numerous reasons.

Seems we have enough people chiming in on revealing my investigation. I think I'm comfortable going ahead and revealing it then.

Michael Corleone is an innocent.

Just out of curiousity. Why Michael?

Seems like there might have been better choices, IMO, just trying to find the method of your madness.

I don't. He forgot there was still a godfather, cause he thought MJ was the Godfather? So basically, he thought that the Godfather(scum) could do a second NK on top of his team's? It just doesn't make any kind of sense.

Nothing surprising here, I'm sure- Vote: Capone.

So Michael C. has jumped into the semi-clear department. He can only be godfather. So let's limit the search to the list Lefty described. Lynch one of those, investigate another among the list, and at worst, our odds continually increase to find scum. Plus, having the MLs available helps a lot, we are still in good shape.

As I stated in my prior post, Virgil is my top right now. I've stated why I thought he was scummy, and he's still flying under. We all have busy weekends, but he hasn't posted since Thursday after putting Vito at L-1. I mean, he hasn't even checked back to see what Vito was? Or what happened at night?

Vote: Virgil

I guarantee nobody's weekend was more busy than mine. Literally, all I did was work, drive, eat, and sleep. And that's ordererd by quantity.

Just out of curiousity. Why Michael?

Seems like there might have been better choices, IMO, just trying to find the method of your madness.

Because I don't want low-lying scum to continue to get away with skating by. For that reason I'm gonna vote;

Vote: Virgil.

He has remained quiet through the most active times of this game.

I know I'm posting on my normal account, at this point the gig is up so I dont' really care to use the alt.

Yeah I'm sooo scary dangerous sipping on my Mountain Dew and tapping on the keyboard. :yawn:

BOO!!!

Your not Boo or monster scary. Your more like 14 year old drunk driving a F150 at 80 miles an hour towards a pre-school end of year picnic scary.

So you get a giant mulligan for outing the power roles but we should lynch me because I didn't realize I made a mistake with the roles? So why did I do it on purpose? To confuse every player because Im that kind of clever? Your reaching at straws.

I don't. He forgot there was still a godfather, cause he thought MJ was the Godfather? So basically, he thought that the Godfather(scum) could do a second NK on top of his team's? It just doesn't make any kind of sense.

Nothing surprising here, I'm sure- Vote: Capone.

Virgil? Im surprised.

Archived