JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jiffy Hill, you're always in the mood for a pole up your crease, c'mon now.

So is the general consensus that Ace was setting up an innocent Carlito with his comment, or distancing?

I'm also interested in Virgil's case on Big Gay Al, b/c Virgil has seemed liek one the cleanest players to me. I guess I'm no one to talk, but it's it's hard to focus on Al's game with so many fat and gay jokes. He has defened himslef pretty well though, in a doughy, mongoloidish, power-bottom kind of way.

Virgil seems clean to you? So now that makes you and Virgil on that train of thought.

You can't concentrate because of all the fat and gay jokes? You do realize that you have made more jokes than anyone else, don't you?

Doughy, mongoloish power-bottom? Not sure what that means but Im using it in my next personal add on "Hornymammothsinheat.com.

You might want to take a break from the comedy and try and build your first REAL case of the game on someone and avoid a townie lynch if you are town. I don't think you are but if you are please try and prove it.

Here is another dbag clearing the air of Lefty. Unreal. He has you all by the balls. If he is clearly innocent, then why hasnt he been NK'ed? Why hasnt the mafia tried to take out this amazing strong player who targeted the big bad Doggin on day 1. You guys are all ****nuts. Its unreal.

And why are so many of you so quick to clear the air of someone but not give your thoughts on who is guilty or vote? It seems counter productive to me.

I didn't "clear the air" of anyone ya big crybaby. I just said my suspicions of him aren't as strong due to the turn of events. It doesn't mean I'm convinced of his innocence or that I won't be watching him or back at him in future days. It just means that right now, he doesn't seem like the best candidate.

As far as not giving thoughts on guilty people, as I said in that post I fell behind and was trying to catch up to give my thoughts. I just wanted to chime in on Lefty first considering I've spent the greater part of my time to this point arguing with him. However, at some point this morning I will be getting together all my final thoughts on those who seem scummy and casting a vote. So don't get your panties in such a bunch.

Here's an idea you half-a-fag you. Try going 2 consecutive posts without polishing my knob why don't you? I haven't had someone on my jock like this since I slipped a chick a Mickey at the Paradise Club back in 98'.

Are you forgetting about the STD that covers your jock daily?

Jiffy Hill, you're always in the mood for a pole up your crease, c'mon now.

So is the general consensus that Ace was setting up an innocent Carlito with his comment, or distancing?

I'm also interested in Virgil's case on Big Gay Al, b/c Virgil has seemed liek one the cleanest players to me. I guess I'm no one to talk, but it's it's hard to focus on Al's game with so many fat and gay jokes. He has defened himslef pretty well though, in a doughy, mongoloidish, power-bottom kind of way.

**** off Slappy. I am going to lose it if someone calls me JiF one more time. I am not that stupid homo, I ****ing hate that guy...sorry Al Crushomo, he's annoying.

Personally, yes, thats exactly what I think is taking place. But dbag Lefty will tell you differently. He is the spin master. Doggin knew that once he was revealed that he was going to be a target for lynch eventually or NK'ed by MJ. Throwing out a random name, he knew would give his team an easy lynch. Thats my opinion. He's too smart of a player to throw his teammate out there like that, he knew someone would trace it back to him.

I smell set up.

Virgil seems clean to you? So now that makes you and Virgil on that train of thought.

You can't concentrate because of all the fat and gay jokes? You do realize that you have made more jokes than anyone else, don't you?

Doughy, mongoloish power-bottom? Not sure what that means but Im using it in my next personal add on "Hornymammothsinheat.com.

You might want to take a break from the comedy and try and build your first REAL case of the game on someone and avoid a townie lynch if you are town. I don't think you are but if you are please try and prove it.

Yes, and that's why I said, "I'm no one to talk". Nice wifom though. B/C I joke so much, I can't point that out in anyone else? :hand:

I am a townie, and my lynch will hurt the town a little bit, so I'm trying to be more viable. I'm not flying off the handle and be accuatory, and I'm not laying down and just letting the lynch happen. I also do not see a very solid real case against me, just circumstantial scumminess.

Are you forgetting about the STD that covers your jock daily?

**** off Slappy. I am going to lose it if someone calls me JiF one more time. I am not that stupid homo, I ****ing hate that guy...sorry Al Crushomo, he's annoying.

Personally, yes, thats exactly what I think is taking place. But dbag Lefty will tell you differently. He is the spin master. Doggin knew that once he was revealed that he was going to be a target for lynch eventually or NK'ed by MJ. Throwing out a random name, he knew would give his team an easy lynch. Thats my opinion. He's too smart of a player to throw his teammate out there like that, he knew someone would trace it back to him.

I smell set up.

Yeah, that keeps nagging at me also, since my vote for Viclito. I'm keeping my vote there for now though due to his tantrum-like posts right after someone said he only does that when innocent.

Ok, now I'm late for work. Freakin peggers.

Yes, and that's why I said, "I'm no one to talk". Nice wifom though. B/C I joke so much, I can't point that out in anyone else? :hand:

I am a townie, and my lynch will hurt the town a little bit, so I'm trying to be more viable. I'm not flying off the handle and be accuatory, and I'm not laying down and just letting the lynch happen. I also do not see a very solid real case against me, just circumstantial scumminess.

How is joking part of a wiform? I simply said you complained about the joking making it hard for you to concentrate and yet you have joked the entire game.

Vito I was waiting for you to give me something but all you did was tell me you thought Virgil was the cleanest player and he is in most people top 3 of guilty. Not to mention the Doc claimed and nobody counter claimed. Thats pretty clean too.

Yeah, that keeps nagging at me also, since my vote for Viclito. I'm keeping my vote there for now though due to his tantrum-like posts right after someone said he only does that when innocent.

Ok, now I'm late for work. Freakin peggers.

I was just getting annoyed. The truth is that you can get away with "changing your playing style" when your alt stays in place.

Now that I'm "outted" it's clear you and Lefty are trying to push me to that breaking point, that's why I just stopped posting in this thread to cool off.

It'll be interesting to see where the next votes go... clearly the "trains" are down to me and Vito. I know that I'm a townie, so I'm curious as to where Marcellus and Virgil switch their votes to, as it's going to be pivitol as to where the lynch will be cast.

I think more so then any other part of the game we're going to come out of this day phase with a lot more information on scum then the previous.

The other interesting scenario is Vito is innocent, he gets lynched, and then I get killed during the NP.

How is joking part of a wiform? I simply said you complained about the joking making it hard for you to concentrate and yet you have joked the entire game.

Vito I was waiting for you to give me something but all you did was tell me you thought Virgil was the cleanest player and he is in most people top 3 of guilty. Not to mention the Doc claimed and nobody counter claimed. Thats pretty clean too.

Came home for lunch just so I could post. :face:

No, I said that you saying that I souldn't comment about your non-serious posts was no good b/c I'd made so many. And I didn't say that it was hard for me to concentrate b/c of your non-serious posts. However, I do feel that it's possible that has been part of your scummy gameplan, to contribute, but to also have so mnay filler posts that they create a smokescreen, even during periods in which you draw a lot of heat.

And as for Virgil, if I others see him as scum and I think he's played a clean game, I could just be wrong...again. I'm not saying I'm sure that he's innocent, or anything close to that.

LOL, you act like I'm the only one without strng cases on anyone. Name the strong cases currently being named please. :rolleyes:

I was just getting annoyed. The truth is that you can get away with "changing your playing style" when your alt stays in place.

Now that I'm "outted" it's clear you and Lefty are trying to push me to that breaking point, that's why I just stopped posting in this thread to cool off.

It'll be interesting to see where the next votes go... clearly the "trains" are down to me and Vito. I know that I'm a townie, so I'm curious as to where Marcellus and Virgil switch their votes to, as it's going to be pivitol as to where the lynch will be cast.

I think more so then any other part of the game we're going to come out of this day phase with a lot more information on scum then the previous.

The other interesting scenario is Vito is innocent, he gets lynched, and then I get killed during the NP.

I'm not sure how I've been trying to push you the breaking point. If anything I acknowledge that Ace naming you does smell liek a set-up, which hurts my case against you.

Vote Count:

Al Capone (1) - Virgil

Vito (4) - Carlito, Fredo, Al Capone, Henry Hill

Carlito (3) - Lefty, Vito, John Rooney

With 11 players remaining, it takes 6 to cancel an account.

Deadline: Friday 11AM

Vote Count:

Al Capone (1) - Virgil

Carlito (3) - Lefty, Vito, John Rooney

This game is moving slower than me up stairs.

I remember when we started playing these games and people would actually look at the evidence and make decisions...

If I vote twice, will you count the 2nd one?

Big Man, Nicky, Michael. WTF???

Just cast a ****ing vote already. There are 2 solid trains to vote for with solid cases on both, how ****ing hard is it?

Just cast a ****ing vote already. There are 2 solid trains to vote for with solid cases on both, how ****ing hard is it?

Actually I think your gnarly persona has made everyone uncomfortable with playing. So why don't you try and soften it up a little. Im posting as Crusher because with 8 more post I;ll have more post as Crusher than M Corleone has had the entire game.

Oh yeah...**** you

Actually I think your gnarly persona has made everyone uncomfortable with playing. So why don't you try and soften it up a little. Im posting as Crusher because with 8 more post I;ll have more post as Crusher than M Corleone has had the entire game.

Oh yeah...**** you

You know you are part of a boring game when you start using the same jokes over again, you homo.

Ok guys, sorry about all of this but I'm ready to chime in with some thoughts. Specifically, the three guys I think worth hitting also happen to be the three with votes on them.

1. Capone - I'm not going to go this direction today, because its pointless and will only cause problems, but it seems pointless. He had a group of guys after him who brought up some valid points, but his train kept getting stalled. Granted I didn't vote for him myself, but that's always a red flag. Plus, I just feel as if he's trying way too hard to seem like the fun-loving fat guy just messing around. Sure, we know he does that all the time, but even with the pressure on outside of a few instances, he seems more apt to keep that up and give nobody further reason to come after him. In terms of past experience, I know the last time I played with him that he was mafia, he was also teamed with Doggin and took a lot of direction from him, and while he came out pushy as first, fell back into the crowd and tried to keep him out of trouble. Granted, that was many games ago and a lot has changed, but I feel like to an extent with the persona he's trying to put out, he's doing a different degree of the same thing.

2. Vito - I see the arguments and they make some sense. Has been on a lot of trains and seems to have been wrong a whole lot. Also has tried to keep himself out of the spotlight at the same time. My problem here though, is its almost as if he's made too many mistakes. I'm certainly suspicious of him, but as a general rule, with the additional information you have available to you as mafia, you're going to avoid putting yourself into too tough of a situation. I wouldn't be against voting him if need be in the end, but I'm not sure I'm as convinced of his guilt.

3. Carlito - Here's the guy who I think jumps out the most. When you then look at the man behind the alt and the type of uncharacteristic behavior we've seen, it only serves to increase that suspicion. He just seems to be way too careful and even when being questioned, which is something we all know he doesn't take well too. Bottom line, his play just doesn't sit right with me and I feel like there is something going on there.

Vote: Carlito

Ok guys, sorry about all of this but I'm ready to chime in with some thoughts. Specifically, the three guys I think worth hitting also happen to be the three with votes on them.

1. Capone - I'm not going to go this direction today, because its pointless and will only cause problems, but it seems pointless. He had a group of guys after him who brought up some valid points, but his train kept getting stalled. Granted I didn't vote for him myself, but that's always a red flag. Plus, I just feel as if he's trying way too hard to seem like the fun-loving fat guy just messing around. Sure, we know he does that all the time, but even with the pressure on outside of a few instances, he seems more apt to keep that up and give nobody further reason to come after him. In terms of past experience, I know the last time I played with him that he was mafia, he was also teamed with Doggin and took a lot of direction from him, and while he came out pushy as first, fell back into the crowd and tried to keep him out of trouble. Granted, that was many games ago and a lot has changed, but I feel like to an extent with the persona he's trying to put out, he's doing a different degree of the same thing.

2. Vito - I see the arguments and they make some sense. Has been on a lot of trains and seems to have been wrong a whole lot. Also has tried to keep himself out of the spotlight at the same time. My problem here though, is its almost as if he's made too many mistakes. I'm certainly suspicious of him, but as a general rule, with the additional information you have available to you as mafia, you're going to avoid putting yourself into too tough of a situation. I wouldn't be against voting him if need be in the end, but I'm not sure I'm as convinced of his guilt.

3. Carlito - Here's the guy who I think jumps out the most. When you then look at the man behind the alt and the type of uncharacteristic behavior we've seen, it only serves to increase that suspicion. He just seems to be way too careful and even when being questioned, which is something we all know he doesn't take well too. Bottom line, his play just doesn't sit right with me and I feel like there is something going on there.

Vote: Carlito

Wow- Please remind me to never evolve. I have the weakest case against me "His personality has changed, for the second game!" And you ****ing idiots are falling for it.

Whatever.

Vote Count:

Al Capone (1) - Virgil

Carlito (4) - Lefty, Vito, John Rooney, Nicky Sartoro

You think both these cases are solid?

I voted last night. EY must not've noticed. Virgil's the most suspicious guy in the game to me. If I had to vote for one of these cases to avoid a random lynch, I'd probably lean Vito... But I'm not thrilled with either case.

I just went back and looked at the timing and content of his posts after Tony M's lynch, and I really have to agree that it looks really bad. It's just too convenient for him to stay off the train that lynches his primary accuser, and then be able to place all that innocent distance between himself and the mob who lynched Montana.

This post struck me as odd when he made it, too. I mean, the numbers are good, but not this good.

Like he's going out of his way to tell us it's okay if we lynch a few innocents - we'll win anyway.

Rooney pointed out to him that his math was wrong, and two posts later he was explaining that he wasn't going to be around much until next week. And he hasn't been. With plenty of time left before our next deadline, I'm going to vote: Virgil. He's enough people's second choice, and I definitely think he should be getting more attention.

You think both these cases are solid?

I voted last night. EY must not've noticed. Virgil's the most suspicious guy in the game to me. If I had to vote for one of these cases to avoid a random lynch, I'd probably lean Vito... But I'm not thrilled with either case.

and I'm not thrilled with the fact this game is dragging more than Crushones gut after a trip to Wendys.

I appreciate your stubborness but Virg ain't getting lynched today. Do all of us who are bored a favor and vote for one of the 2 guys that are going to get lynched and revisit the Virgil case tomorrow.

and I'm not thrilled with the fact this game is dragging more than Crushones gut after a trip to Wendys.

I appreciate your stubborness but Virg ain't getting lynched today. Do all of us who are bored a favor and vote for one of the 2 guys that are going to get lynched and revisit the Virgil case tomorrow.

I really didn't have a chance to go over this game at work today like I had hoped. I'll do that tonight and revisit my vote then.

Although he's put together the "case" against me... he has a point.

Let's take care of this now. I mean hell... all the work has been done for you, the cases are out there.

Although he's put together the "case" against me... he has a point.

Let's take care of this now. I mean hell... all the work has been done for you, the cases are out there.

If you're a 10 on my scum gauge Vito is about a 7 1/2. Once the votes are in if there's a stalemate I'd switch in warp speed if necessary.

Archived