JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I was leaning towards Al, and don't want to put Virgil one away, considering how well the speed jumping works in mafia games. It actually makes me really suspicous of Lefty. Really eager to jump ship to a train picking up momentum, no?

Vote: Lefty

actually Fredo I mentioned Virgil awhile back...

I was going to mention Virgil last night but didn't want to start making too many cases. Virgil could very well be the other scum that wasn't on both innocent trains. I just wanted to focus on the one I think might be for now. Not to mention I'm glad Rooney did it first... It was laid out better than I would have.

Considering we have less than 24 hours to lynch someone and I am suspicious of Virgil I made the move. It's not nearly as sinister as you want it to be. Henry makes a good point.. You accuse me of train hopping but then jump right on me at the first chance you get. See the irony?

Well, we obviously cant vote either of those two guys off and maybe this is stupid, but it just doesnt seem likely that mafia would be dropping out. Especially in this game when you literally dont have to post for days.

You're right... it's stupid. If I had issues I wouldn't care what my role in the game was. I happen to agree with some of what you're thinking as far as Fredo and Virgil being shady but I wanted to point out your theory above is beyond ridiculous.

This game is cursed. That's what we get for invoking the wrath of Michael Jackson.

It's at a point where I could just end the game if people want. 3 replacements and little to no action... Up to you guys, doesn't matter either way to me.

It's at a point where I could just end the game if people want. 3 replacements and little to no action... Up to you guys, doesn't matter either way to me.

Let it keep going, maybe the new players will help with the pace of the game.

The only thing that sucks is that Michael and Nicky just arent playing. Can we mod prod those guys? Get them to at least vote when the check in. I mean its one thing to not post a ton, but its another to post every other day and not vote when you check in and then we dont see you for days.

That's probably the one Henry said he saw "up close and personal".

Spin doctor. I said "live and in the flesh".

I was trying to get a picture of the guy and the locals were looking at me like I was crazy. It was like a squirrel to them and an alien to me.

Let it keep going, maybe the new players will help with the pace of the game.

The only thing that sucks is that Michael and Nicky just arent playing. Can we mod prod those guys? Get them to at least vote when the check in. I mean its one thing to not post a ton, but its another to post every other day and not vote when you check in and then we dont see you for days.

Michael seems to get involved in the evenings and Nicky is extremely busy at work but doing his best.

I simply can't replace more people unless I start playing.

You are making me nervous. Your play is scummy. You were extremely active when the heat was one you and now you are a post and run type player.

All of a sudden you have interest in Lefty when you have been one of those to put him in the light of innocent. However, I agree that his move was scummy. There was a fast moving train on Virgil. I have two thoughts. You and Virgil are scum buddies or this is a move to distance you from Lefty, your other potential scum buddy.

I think this is a desperate attempt to save a lynch. You know Crushomo is suspicious of you and you know that he could be the swing vote to put you at L-1. So you come out and clear his name when you have been on a witch hunt for him for a while now. Very scummy move.

Good luck to you my man. Far more important things then this game.

FWIW, this makes me think Marcellus is innocent, for nothing more then how often do you see scum bow out of a game this late in the showdown?

That said, I think or scum team consists of...Virgil, Fredo, Lefty.

There are only 2 scum left. You think Fredo and Lefty are on the same team with the way he just left my train onto Lefty's? That doesn't make sense to me this late. I think you're just throwing out names without thinking.

EY said he wouldn't replace people if it gave them an advantage, which it certainly would this late as scum, so I agree with you about Capone and Marcellus. Imo, that leaves these team possibilities:

Fredo/Henry

Henry/Lefty

Fredo/Rooney

Henry/Rooney

Lefty/Rooney

Since I'm voting for Lefty, if he's scum I think you're probably his most likely teammate. I wouldn't put it past a team of Doggin, whoever Lefty is, and whoever Soprano (they all seemed like very strong players to me) to come up with an exciting gameplan where three of them just go at each other (Lefty/Ace) (Henry/Ace) (Henry/Lefty) and have 1 guy sit in the background looking clean and productive (Soprano). Is it Doggin who's always talking about winning spectacularly, or EY?

That could be a pretty sweet gameplan actually. Then again, if lefty is innocent, it would leave just you and Fredo, imo. Unless Rooney is playing as the always-wrong, but remorseful townie to perfection.

There are only 2 scum left. You think Fredo and Lefty are on the same team with the way he just left my train onto Lefty's? That doesn't make sense to me this late. I think you're just throwing out names without thinking.

EY said he wouldn't replace people if it gave them an advantage, which it certainly would this late as scum, so I agree with you about Capone and Marcellus. Imo, that leaves these team possibilities:

Fredo/Henry

Henry/Lefty

Fredo/Rooney

Henry/Rooney

Lefty/Rooney

Since I'm voting for Lefty, if he's scum I think you're probably his most likely teammate. I wouldn't put it past a team of Doggin, whoever Lefty is, and whoever Soprano (they all seemed like very strong players to me) to come up with an exciting gameplan where three of them just go at each other (Lefty/Ace) (Henry/Ace) (Henry/Lefty) and have 1 guy sit in the background looking clean and productive (Soprano). Is it Doggin who's always talking about winning spectacularly, or EY?

That could be a pretty sweet gameplan actually. Then again, if lefty is innocent, it would leave just you and Fredo, imo. Unless Rooney is playing as the always-wrong, but remorseful townie to perfection.

I feel like I should chime in here because this is in no means what I meant.

Both players left with legitimate personal reasons.

My original point was I would not let scum get close to lynch, and then replace the player for some soft reason so that they could take heat off.

Any reading into their replacement you chose to do based on 'mafia wouldn't replace this late' is up to you, but my decision to replace them is a non-factor in their alignment.

Michael seems to get involved in the evenings and Nicky is extremely busy at work but doing his best.

I simply can't replace more people unless I start playing.

I hear ya and I'm not asking you to find more people, just asking if you can tell them to at least vote when they post.

I feel like I should chime in here because this is in no means what I meant.

Both players left with legitimate personal reasons.

My original point was I would not let scum get close to lynch, and then replace the player for some soft reason so that they could take heat off.

Any reading into their replacement you chose to do based on 'mafia wouldn't replace this late' is up to you, but my decision to replace them is a non-factor in their alignment.

I guess Marsellus is back in the mix then, imo.

Fredo/Henry

Henry/Lefty

Fredo/Rooney

Henry/Rooney

Lefty/Rooney

Oh, I am thinking. Nobody left your train to vote Lefty. Fredo never voted. That was his first vote of the new day phase. Therefore, seeing that your train is moving quickly and Lefty's train has lost steam, it could be a distancing vote.

The reason why is because I know that I am a roleless townie. We know that Nicky and Carlito are town power roles and then we have 2 guys who had to back out and knowing Crusher he would do that if he was scum. I just know. Not knowing Marcellus's alt makes it difficult to assume that he wouldnt either but like I said earlier, in this game you can get away with posting 1 every 2 days and that wouldnt be a bad play for scum. I think Michael is innocent because I just cant imagine someone that is new to the game bowing out if they were the GF. PS17 has been posting plenty. It just wouldnt make sense.

To be honest, my favorite scum is still Lefty, I just moved to you because I wanted to see reactions. I do think your play has been somewhat scummy but I actually like Fredo and Lefty more. And the fact that Lefty so eagerly jumped ship makes me even more confident. However, Fredo not dropping the bomb on you is a train staller and could be because you are teammates.

So, I am not throwing out names. All those reasons are why I see you, Lefty, Fredo and maybe JVOR scum.

Oh, I am thinking. Nobody left your train to vote Lefty. Fredo never voted. That was his first vote of the new day phase. Therefore, seeing that your train is moving quickly and Lefty's train has lost steam, it could be a distancing vote.

The reason why is because I know that I am a roleless townie. We know that Nicky and Carlito are town power roles and then we have 2 guys who had to back out and knowing Crusher he would do that if he was scum. I just know. Not knowing Marcellus's alt makes it difficult to assume that he wouldnt either but like I said earlier, in this game you can get away with posting 1 every 2 days and that wouldnt be a bad play for scum. I think Michael is innocent because I just cant imagine someone that is new to the game bowing out if they were the GF. PS17 has been posting plenty. It just wouldnt make sense.

To be honest, my favorite scum is still Lefty, I just moved to you because I wanted to see reactions. I do think your play has been somewhat scummy but I actually like Fredo and Lefty more. And the fact that Lefty so eagerly jumped ship makes me even more confident. However, Fredo not dropping the bomb on you is a train staller and could be because you are teammates.

So, I am not throwing out names. All those reasons are why I see you, Lefty, Fredo and maybe JVOR scum.

Alright, I just misread you then. I agree with all that, although I personally would add you and Marcellus to the list.

Sweet analysis except the part where I'm scum. Hey if lynching innocents is your thing by all means switch your vote to me. Hopefully it gives you that profound insight you were eluding to yesterday.

Things are starting to clear up a bit for me and Virgil and Fredo are looking much more attractive than they did a short time ago.

Before anyone else cares to jump on board voting me though I'd ask you at least go back to the dozens of reasons I mentioned why me being scum and playing the way I have doesn't make any sense.

Alright numb nuts. Since you're the master of spin and most no one else can see it apparently, let me break it down. If I jump on the Virgil train, then I'm just scum trying to get an easy lynch. So instead, when I keep from allowing ANOTHER speed lynch (because I guarantee one of our non-voters would jump in a vote, then say "oops, I didn't see he was one away" if he pops innocent), I'm stalling because I'm scum. You've been trying to get rid of me since day 1, which is fine, but if you're really town try and win instead of getting rid of someone who you just don't like.

and I might not be around from around 8-midnight so if I get into the hammer zone I'd ask for the courtesy of a final post before you kill me.

:rolleyes:

Of course you'd want one. I wonder why you have to say that...I dunno, maybe because we have trigger happy idiots who speed lynch? Nah...that can't be it. I'm just scum spinning everything, like I have been all game, right?

I'm about done with it. At this point, this game is nothing more than annoying to me.

Alright, I just misread you then. I agree with all that, although I personally would add you and Marcellus to the list.

I'm sorry... but did you two just come up with a possible scum list that includes every player but one and the claimed power roles? :rl:

Alright numb nuts. Since you're the master of spin and most no one else can see it apparently, let me break it down. If I jump on the Virgil train, then I'm just scum trying to get an easy lynch. So instead, when I keep from allowing ANOTHER speed lynch (because I guarantee one of our non-voters would jump in a vote, then say "oops, I didn't see he was one away" if he pops innocent), I'm stalling because I'm scum. You've been trying to get rid of me since day 1, which is fine, but if you're really town try and win instead of getting rid of someone who you just don't like.

You are the one spinning. Im making sense of it all. And how could you possibly say I have been trying for you since day 1? I voted you day 1 and have left you alone since with an obvious focus on lefty, you moron.

I see your tactic as 1 of 2 things. A distancing move from Lefty or a stall from Virgil. How is that hard to follow and how is that spinning?

:rolleyes:

Of course you'd want one. I wonder why you have to say that...I dunno, maybe because we have trigger happy idiots who speed lynch? Nah...that can't be it. I'm just scum spinning everything, like I have been all game, right?

I'm about done with it. At this point, this game is nothing more than annoying to me.

Why because people are questioning you again, baby.

I'm sorry... but did you two just come up with a possible scum list that includes every player but one and the claimed power roles? :rl:

No. I didnt name Marcellus, Capone, Michael or myself. Dick.

You are the one spinning. Im making sense of it all. And how could you possibly say I have been trying for you since day 1? I voted you day 1 and have left you alone since with an obvious focus on lefty, you moron.

I see your tactic as 1 of 2 things. A distancing move from Lefty or a stall from Virgil. How is that hard to follow and how is that spinning?

Why because people are questioning you again, baby.

No. I didnt name Marcellus, Capone, Michael or myself. Dick.

You're either scum, or you suck horribly both at this game and at reading comprehension. He was talking to Virgil, who added two more. Not you, penis breath.

You're either scum, or you suck horribly both at this game and at reading comprehension. He was talking to Virgil, who added two more. Not you, penis breath.

Hey dip****. Your insults are welcomed but if you are going to come with the hammer make sure you are hitting an object that is breakable...

EY said,

He quoted both of us, addressed both of us, so therefore he was talking to both of us, you idiot.

And I love this new found line that everyone is using. "You are either scum or you suck at this game"....lol...there is no in between. Its good fun.

Archived