JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the record I think you're innocent you kooky SOB you.

Seems everyone does. I wish I could say I was scum, because i've been wrong a lot this game, and it would give me an excuse to say I was punking your asses. But alas, I'm just a roleless townie.

Luckily, the the town is still in great shape atm. We are narrowing down where the scum can hide and have the MLs available to do so.

Ideally, we'd have Nicky leading the show as a clear, but he's been nowhere to be seen.

Sorry for the absence the past few days. I know I have a lot of catching up to do. The pat few days, especially work, have been a complete cluster**** so I haven't even really gotten to look at anything, nevermind post.

One piece of info that you may all find helpful: the mafia targeted me last night. I self-protected because I figured they'd come after me knowing the rule was that I could only protect myself two consecutive nights. Thankfully, I had anticipated that and didn't put myself into the situation where I couldn't protect myself last night. I'll try to catch up but if there's anything specific you guys want me to address, please just throw it out there and I'll do my best.

I've finally caught up.

Nicky gave us some valuable information on the protection, counter to the assumption some made that the scum targetted Carlito last night. So, Carlito is not in the clear thus far and we have to wonder why the scum didn't target Carlito if he is in fact the DA since he has cop powers now. But that is something to ponder for later.

As to who I should vote for with tomorrow's deadline looming, it would be Lefty. Putting aside his confrontational style and gruff demeanor, he has pretty much been the straw that stirs the drink in this game. You have to wonder, why would such a player still be alive? He is either scum or the scum team sees it as valuable to keep such a player alive since he nabbed the town power roles. He pegged Doggin early as scum and that didn't cause him to come within the cross hairs based on who has been NK thus far.

FOS Lefty

The only reason I'm not voting right now is that Lefty is 2 votes away from a lynch. He indicated that he will be unavailable from 8 to 12. I don't want to risk putting him at 1 vote away and then someone swoops in like DeVito did and lays the hammer without Lefty having a final say. After Lefty does that I'll either place my vote or look elsewhere, but will make a decision before the deadline.

Sorry for the absence the past few days. I know I have a lot of catching up to do. The pat few days, especially work, have been a complete cluster**** so I haven't even really gotten to look at anything, nevermind post.

One piece of info that you may all find helpful: the mafia targeted me last night. I self-protected because I figured they'd come after me knowing the rule was that I could only protect myself two consecutive nights. Thankfully, I had anticipated that and didn't put myself into the situation where I couldn't protect myself last night. I'll try to catch up but if there's anything specific you guys want me to address, please just throw it out there and I'll do my best.

How about a vote? Preferably not for me, lol.

Man, i see a lot has happened. Apologies again for how little I'm able to post.. my fault, maybe I shouldn't have agreed to fill in btu I'm trying to contribute some substance when I do chime in.

As far as Carlito's investigation of me, I hope it's pretty clear the godfather wouldn't be so inactive, or act how the first Michael did.

I don't like the case on Lefty.. I can't get past his faceoff with Doggin, just doesn't make sense for that to happen if they're both scum. Going to look at Virgil now, for some reason I have trouble keeping his posts straight.

I think this is a desperate attempt to save a lynch. You know Crushomo is suspicious of you and you know that he could be the swing vote to put you at L-1. So you come out and clear his name when you have been on a witch hunt for him for a while now. Very scummy move.

I agree with this, had the same thought. Odd move for either townie or scum.. though if I remember correctly Virgil was clean in the Tony M. lynch so I hope it's not a scum set-up.

Getting scummy vibes from Fredo, Marcellus 1 and Al 1, ironically the two replacements.. that's something we have to give more time for now.

Weird i'm in the same position again, L-1 on someone with a morning deadline. I want to make sure Virgil knows he's L-1 and has a chance for final thoughts..

I guess that's my cue to vote: Virgil but.. FOS Marcellus for not voting this close to deadline and for ignoring the VIrgil train altogether. I don't see the big deal about putting Lefty at L-1 at night with less than 12 hours to go. Got my eye on the two newest replacements..

I guess that's my cue to vote: Virgil but.. FOS Marcellus for not voting this close to deadline and for ignoring the VIrgil train altogether. I don't see the big deal about putting Lefty at L-1 at night with less than 12 hours to go. Got my eye on the two newest replacements..

Misread the time.. not less than 12 hours but you get my point..

Stupidity. And I'll likely be lynched tomorrow (because no mafia with any half of a brain would kill me tonight), and Henry the kiddie cuddler will make sure I go down, and we'll be down yet another townie.

And just to restate it to the new guys (if either of you are townie), don't discuss who you're voting for until the day phase is back in. Doesn't do us any good, but could help scum make decisions.

Stupidity. And I'll likely be lynched tomorrow (because no mafia with any half of a brain would kill me tonight), and Henry the kiddie cuddler will make sure I go down, and we'll be down yet another townie.

And just to restate it to the new guys (if either of you are townie), don't discuss who you're voting for until the day phase is back in. Doesn't do us any good, but could help scum make decisions.

Be careful, telling people that they're playing like idiots is apparantly a very scummy thing to do. :rolleyes:

"What's the case against me", he proclaimed. But no one seemed willing to answer. In this game, it seems those are unnecessary. Instead, they just called for his head.

messy-kid.png

Virgil Sollozzo, a kid, has had his account canceled.

Submit your Night Actions by 11PM Wednesday.

1. Tony Montana - Day 2 - Account Cancelled
  2. Henry Hill
  3. Lefty Ruggerio
  4. John Rooney
  5. Carlito Brigante
  6. Al Capone
  7. Ace Rothstein - Night 1 - Pedophile - Neverland Ranch
  8. Marcellus Wallace
  9. Nicky Santoro
  10. Sonny LoSpecchio - Night 1 - Parent (Cop) - Invited Over
  11. Michael Corleone
  12. Tommy DeVito - Night 2 - Michael Jackson - Invited Over
  13. Tony Soprano - Night 2 - Pedophile - Neverland Ranch
  14. Frank Costello - Day 1 - Account Canceled
  15. Vito Corleone - Day 3 - Account Canceled
  16. Virgil Sollozzo - Day 4 - Account Canceled
  17. Fredo Corleone

I've finally caught up.

Nicky gave us some valuable information on the protection, counter to the assumption some made that the scum targetted Carlito last night. So, Carlito is not in the clear thus far and we have to wonder why the scum didn't target Carlito if he is in fact the DA since he has cop powers now. But that is something to ponder for later.

As to who I should vote for with tomorrow's deadline looming, it would be Lefty. Putting aside his confrontational style and gruff demeanor, he has pretty much been the straw that stirs the drink in this game. You have to wonder, why would such a player still be alive? He is either scum or the scum team sees it as valuable to keep such a player alive since he nabbed the town power roles. He pegged Doggin early as scum and that didn't cause him to come within the cross hairs based on who has been NK thus far.

FOS Lefty

The only reason I'm not voting right now is that Lefty is 2 votes away from a lynch. He indicated that he will be unavailable from 8 to 12. I don't want to risk putting him at 1 vote away and then someone swoops in like DeVito did and lays the hammer without Lefty having a final say. After Lefty does that I'll either place my vote or look elsewhere, but will make a decision before the deadline.

The straw that what??!? You guys are nuts.. All I've been doing is posting in what I thought was an entertaining style.

This Marcellus sounds just like the last one.

I suspect I'll be alive tomorrow since I'm apparently ripe for the slaughter but all lynching me will do is continue this downward spiral.

VIC! I'm not sure if I missed it but release the names of all your investigations! If you die tonight the town needs to know who's innocent if the GF is lynched!

The straw that what??!? You guys are nuts.. All I've been doing is posting in what I thought was an entertaining style.

This Marcellus sounds just like the last one.

I suspect I'll be alive tomorrow since I'm apparently ripe for the slaughter but all lynching me will do is continue this downward spiral.

VIC! I'm not sure if I missed it but release the names of all your investigations! If you die tonight the town needs to know who's innocent if the GF is lynched!

He'll only have the one (or two, as the days do sort of mesh together at this point). Couldn't investigate until he found MJ, if my understanding is correct.

"What's the case against me", he proclaimed. But no one seemed willing to answer. In this game, it seems those are unnecessary. Instead, they just called for his head.

messy-kid.png

Virgil Sollozzo, a kid, has had his account canceled.

Submit your Night Actions by 11PM Wednesday.

And the perfect streak continues. I blame Fredo.

Archived