JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"What's the case against me", he proclaimed. But no one seemed willing to answer. In this game, it seems those are unnecessary. Instead, they just called for his head.

messy-kid.png

Virgil Sollozzo, a kid, has had his account canceled.

Submit your Night Actions by 11PM Wednesday.

Oh, for chrissake. Town is 0 for forever. Without DeVito's golden touch we're in a bind. As Hill said, hopefully the scum chose wrong again tonight.

The worst town vs the worst mafia/SK to ever play. The perfect storm of horrible players.

Oh thanks to the replacement Marcellus and AL btw. Can't imagine it's easy to come into a 50 page game. At least you get to participate in one of the worst/best games of all time.

Yourself included I imagine.

Well that worked out. Good thing this mafia sucks as much as we do. MJ was the only one in this game worth a damn. Anyway, I protected myself again. Figured the mafia would guess I had to be out of self-protects by now, but I actually didn't protect myself night two, so I could again last night.

That said, we all know this means I'm a dead man tonight, but at least that guarantees two more investigation results (the ones from last night and the ones from the next night phase) to work with.

Well that worked out. Good thing this mafia sucks as much as we do. MJ was the only one in this game worth a damn. Anyway, I protected myself again. Figured the mafia would guess I had to be out of self-protects by now, but I actually didn't protect myself night two, so I could again last night.

That said, we all know this means I'm a dead man tonight, but at least that guarantees two more investigation results (the ones from last night and the ones from the next night phase) to work with.

You are co-MVP with MJ.

Henry Hill is an innocent.

My reasoning behind it is outside of Lefty few have persecuted him and he was all buddy buddy with me. I figured it'd be good to investigate a larger figure. So FTR known innocents are:

Nicky

Myself

Mikey C

and Henry

Careful not to clear Mikey and Henry just yet. All it means so far is 1 of them isn't scum but we're not sure which.

For now I'm voting Fredo

Careful not to clear Mikey and Henry just yet. All it means so far is 1 of them isn't scum but we're not sure which.

For now I'm voting Fredo

That's what I meant by my second post.

I've been off on all my votes so here goes nothing:

Vote- Marcellus

You know I thought about that too... the old Marcellus had a couple strange reactions to minimal pressure.

That and at this point I'm looking at people who have provided little to the game. Seriously, outside of the day you and I went at it and I had to reveal... that was the most action this game has had.

You know I thought about that too... the old Marcellus had a couple strange reactions to minimal pressure.

That and at this point I'm looking at people who have provided little to the game. Seriously, outside of the day you and I went at it and I had to reveal... that was the most action this game has had.

That is true, but the old Marcellus had serious personal matters to attend to which may account for his odd reactions and little contribution.

We're still scum searching so a vote against me is as good as any.

The worst town vs the worst mafia/SK to ever play. The perfect storm of horrible players.

Oh thanks to the replacement Marcellus and AL btw. Can't imagine it's easy to come into a 50 page game. At least you get to participate in one of the worst/best games of all time.

How?

My vote goes to Al. He should have gone down earlier in the game, and I was strong against voting for him. The number of slip ups by then Crusher, have been noted, and regardless of the fact it was a new guy, the ask Fredo line has me puzzled as all, seeing as I was the one NOT voting for Virgil. I don't expect someone to read 50 pages as was already stated, but the last 2 pages that showed who voted for who, that I do expect.

Vote: Al Capone

No offense MJ... The fact that you and Tony dueled and shot each other wasn't necessarily an indication of your skill level... but it sure was funny as hell.

I was aiming for scum and I hit. He was aiming for town and he missed.

The problem was that I was too innocent.

Henry Hill is an innocent.

My reasoning behind it is outside of Lefty few have persecuted him and he was all buddy buddy with me. I figured it'd be good to investigate a larger figure. So FTR known innocents are:

Nicky

Myself

Mikey C

and Henry

Im flattered and its not you, its your wife. FTR, I am not the GF.

I dont know fellas, I still like Lefty and his quick jump over to Virgil wasnt pretty.

Al C. is confusing. Crusher posted today. And I just dont see him bowing out of a game that he was assigned Mafia. I know that might be stupid logic, but that just doesnt seem like a crushomo move. Also, Crushomo had the chance to put a vote on Virgil when he was still around and he didnt.

Marcellus is different because I dont know his alt...but I still like Fredo and Lefty. And then you have JVOR who everyone has written off as innocent. Actually maybe we should pressure him a bit.

Vote Lefty

And seriously, this time Im not changing it. My fist instincts are usually right and I have 2nd guessed them one too many times.

Im flattered and its not you, its your wife. FTR, I am not the GF.

I dont know fellas, I still like Lefty and his quick jump over to Virgil wasnt pretty.

Al C. is confusing. Crusher posted today. And I just dont see him bowing out of a game that he was assigned Mafia. I know that might be stupid logic, but that just doesnt seem like a crushomo move. Also, Crushomo had the chance to put a vote on Virgil when he was still around and he didnt.

Marcellus is different because I dont know his alt...but I still like Fredo and Lefty. And then you have JVOR who everyone has written off as innocent. Actually maybe we should pressure him a bit.

Vote Lefty

And seriously, this time Im not changing it. My fist instincts are usually right and I have 2nd guessed them one too many times.

So the Sloth lover wants to continue his simple minded crusade... shocker.

The only silver lining to you successfully getting me be lynched would be I get to read your posts immediately afterwards trying to rationalize why you were so wrong. Meanwhile you will be exposed to be as stupid as you've tried to make me sound the entire game.

Great "1st instincts" there Corky... :rolleyes: keep figthing the good fight.

So the Sloth lover wants to continue his simple minded crusade... shocker.

The only silver lining to you successfully getting me be lynched would be I get to read your posts immediately afterwards trying to rationalize why you were so wrong. Meanwhile you will be exposed to be as stupid as you've tried to make me sound the entire game.

Great "1st instincts" there Corky... :rolleyes: keep figthing the good fight.

You love the shocker. Its like your thing man. One hand, two plugs. Ouch!

This is hilarious, seriously the way you spin cracks me up. Here you are claiming your innocence and then you straight blast me for doing the same...see below...

Oh and everyone Henry's not the GF... If you don't believe me it's right here in black and white. :rolleyes:

How you have made it this far is beyond me? I really have never seen anyone play and spin the way you do and not get lynched. You are the GF. Its so ****ing obvious I dont even know what else to say.

You and your buddy Fredo are doing good work. I like your cute little separation play of voting him right off the bat, after he used the same tactic last day phase. You guys are doing good work.

Oh yeah, lets also look at how Lefty likes to use the "stupid" card whenever I vote him.

Why is it sooooo stupid to think you are the GF? I think its a pretty smart tactic on yours and Doggins part and why Tony S. jumped so quick. It all makes sense and its a brilliant ploy and the perfect defense is to call someone stupid for pointing out the obvious, which is exactly what you guys wanted to happen.

I'm bored.

Unvote

Vote: Lefty

Insert snide comments here Lefty.

Let me help. Sloth humper, stupid, shocker, you suck, so dumb, worst town ever, yadayadayada

This game sucks without me. just saying.

Back to my point, Crushomo wouldnt have bowed out if he was mafia and he still has time to post. I think we can clear his name.

Let me help. Sloth humper, stupid, shocker, you suck, so dumb, worst town ever, yadayadayada

Back to my point, Crushomo wouldnt have bowed out if he was mafia and he still has time to post. I think we can clear his name.

Shut up dummy. Im just taking a minute to relax.

Archived