Graphics question

GangGreen

Does anyone know where I can find a font like in this sig? Probably dafont.com, but can someone link me? Someone else made that sig for me, but I don't remember who, and I want to use the text for another sig I'm making. Also, on the JN update thread, I'm trying to get Max to put in a graphics forum (may not be popular with some of you, but on every other football site, it brings in a lot more people to the site), so until then I guess I'll use this as my own forum even though you guys don't care :)

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x133/frigoc1/mpc-1.jpg

Do you do graphics like sigs? Or was it for a website?

For a site...I needed to find a font that a particular manufacturer was using.

I was able to find both fonts easily; one I uploaded a picture and it found the exact match.

Another one I posted an image and within 10 minutes someone was able to figure out what it was, or a very close alternative. I do some graphic stuff, but I'm a hack at best - that's why I had Verde do my logo (twice).

For a site...I needed to find a font that a particular manufacturer was using.

I was able to find both fonts easily; one I uploaded a picture and it found the exact match.

Another one I posted an image and within 10 minutes someone was able to figure out what it was, or a very close alternative. I do some graphic stuff, but I'm a hack at best - that's why I had Verde do my logo (twice).

Yea.. those forum people are sick.. they know their fonts!

ty!

Archived