Receiver help, please.

Thor99

You start 3 WR's and 3 RB's, or are you considering starting Jones over either Turner or Jacobs?

If you need to start 3 WR's, Colston and Cotchery are no-brainers from that list. Breaston is the safest bet after that, if only that he's the only one who has a defined role (albeit as a #3 WR) and has actually done something in the NFL to date.

Don't let Nicks torching the Jets influence your decision... I'd pick the guy with the highest floor as my WR3 and that's clearly Breaston.

You start 3 WR's and 3 RB's, or are you considering starting Jones over either Turner or Jacobs?

If you need to start 3 WR's, Colston and Cotchery are no-brainers from that list. Breaston is the safest bet after that, if only that he's the only one who has a defined role (albeit as a #3 WR) and has actually done something in the NFL to date.

Don't let Nicks torching the Jets influence your decision... I'd pick the guy with the highest floor as my WR3 and that's clearly Breaston.

Thanks, I feel that Nicks will end up as the Giants number one by midseason.

I only start 2 RB's, but I think that Jones is going to have a big day. I'm probably just over thinking everything.

Thanks, I feel that Nicks will end up as the Giants number one by midseason.

I only start 2 RB's, but I think that Jones is going to have a big day. I'm probably just over thinking everything.

Yeah, Nicks has nice upside and could easily become their #1, but he's too risky to play this week.

Jacobs and Turner are both much better plays this week and, as a Jets fan, you'll be better off only being pissed off that they lost, without having to add a Jones goal line stuff to your misery.

Archived