Cromartie can't escape Marshall

dolphann4life

It will be amusing to watch Marshall implode once he realizes that he wont even sniff a pro bowl or the kind of numbers he used to have when he played with Denver. Once he spends a season watching receivers with less talent than him perform at a higher level because of who is throwing to them he will turn into one angry camper. I guess we could always get Eric "Face smasher" Smith to put him out of his potential misery...just a thought.

It is really hilarious how after two games the dolphins fans already want to give their "super awesome amazing" defense a nickname. You played the freakin bills and almost lost, then you played the anemic vikings where favre played like bad favre, not to mention Adrian Peterson ran for 150 yards, and you already want a nickname, what a joke.

We played to vastly superior offenses and held them to just 24 pts combined. I cant wait to see new england light you up for 30+ next week.

I have news for you.

We have a better quarterback, a better group of receivers, a better defense, a better coach and we dont have gay orange uniforms. Stop trying to fool yourselves into thinking you are better when you're not. Miami fans trumpet their 3 game win streak over us like its a super bowl ring, did they forget that we own the all time series and own them the past decade 13 wins to 7 losses? When was the last time Miami won a playoff game anyway? When Jay Fiedler was QB? lol.

Archived