Will We Ever See A Backup QB Play Another Position In The NFL?

idahojetsfan

so far this season in the arena league (my team the jacksonville sharks) i have seen there backup qb (Bernard Morris)play WR ,Special Teams And Defense

will we ever see kellen,ainge or OCONNEL do this

what do you guys think?

and my sharks are 6-1 WOOT WOOT

so far this season in the arena league (my team the jacksonville sharks) i have seen there backup qb (Bernard Morris)play WR ,Special Teams And Defense

will we ever see kellen,ainge or OCONNEL do this

what do you guys think?

and my sharks are 6-1 WOOT WOOT

Ever heard of Kordell Stewart?

Brad Smith?

Brad Smith is not a QB. Then again he's not a RB or WR either. He's not the fastest guy on the team. Doesn't have good hands either. I don't know what he is. But he's good at something.

Kind of reminds me of this onion article from like 3 years ago about Chad Pennington where it listed one of his weaknesses as "the question: "is he any good" evokes too long of a discussion"

Brad Smith is not a QB. Then again he's not a RB or WR either. He's not the fastest guy on the team. Doesn't have good hands either. I don't know what he is. But he's good at something.

Kind of reminds me of this onion article from like 3 years ago about Chad Pennington where it listed one of his weaknesses as "the question: "is he any good" evokes too long of a discussion"

I think the term is 'athletic'.

I can't make threads about AFL? Okay, I'll just make threads about relating the NFL to the AFL... Ban Him.

this might be the dumbest post ever

If it were anyone else, it'd be up there, but 128 is stuck at a second grade level in perpetuity, so we unfortunately have seen plenty of these type of threads from him.

WOOT WOOT

WILD CAT

At South Carolina, it's the WILD C0CK.

In the WILD C0CK, the QB doesn't really play another position, even though he's usually split out wide. He just jogs a little bit. Kinda useless except when they bring the QB back around for a trick play.

He was a QB in college. Now he plays everything.

Archived