Moga selcions of the week

frankmoga

Moga NFL selections of the week are in. Last week was a push. Lost on the Dolphins-BIlls game (damn safety) and won on the Packers-Eagles game.

Lets get right to it.

1..I like Carolina -3.5 over the Bucs. Carolina is alot stronger than people think. They had multiple-multiple chances to get in the endzone against the Giants and just didnt convert. The line is low due to the questionable health status of QB Matt Moore. This line is screaming coin to be put on Carolina. Take this game and collect a nice payday. Panthers 24 Bucs 10

2.. I love Minnesota giving 5.5 over the Dolphins. Minnesota is rested and eager to get back in the W column after a close loss to the Saints. The DOlphins are just the kind of team who will fold under the noise anbd chaos in Minnesota. I think this game is going to be a blowout. Call it Vikes 31 Dolphins 13

3. I like the Eagles/Detroit OVER 41. Both teams will have 2nd string QB's, but I expect scoring out of both offenses. I like the Eagles to likely win by a margin of 27 to 23. The over of 41 should be easily ecclipsed.

Upset pick: Bengals over the Ravens. Huge emotional let down coming for the Ravens. They are very bruised after that MNF game and the Bengals are already a little desperate. Bengals home opener getting 3. I like an out right upset. Bengals 20 Ravens 17.

Moga

Archived