Hey New England ... You Suck!

Smizzy

Smizzy does have the delete option. The fact that he didn't delete this thread shows one thing.

He is a better man then I am!

I fear no man. My ego is teflon.

NE sucks....this team will be lucky to sniff the playoff's and IF they do get there...It's 1 & done. this team isn't built for a SB.

NE sucks....this team will be lucky to sniff the playoff's and IF they do get there...It's 1 & done. this team isn't built for a SB.

Let's see, it's Halloween day and the Pats are once again in their usual position of 1st place in the AFCE.

The Jets meanwhile, are in dead last place in the AFCE and have the 2nd worst record in the entire AFCE.

Smizz, how does it feel to root for a team that is completely ou of contention before trick-or-treaters start ringing doorbells? #-o

Let's see, it's Halloween day and the Pats are once again in their usual position of 1st place in the AFCE.

The Jets meanwhile, are in dead last place in the AFCE and have the 2nd worst record in the entire AFCE.

Smizz, how does it feel to root for a team that is completely ou of contention before trick-or-treaters start ringing doorbells? #-o

I can't speak for smizzy tx but I feel back to normal as a jet fan. I jumped on the jet bandwagon in 1967. I've had some weak moments the last few years hoping for greatness but that has all been quashed now & frankly i'm glad to have my life back. Nothing can be said now to upset me & I don't expect to have that feeling I had over the pittsburgh loss for a while.

the jets suck & i'm ok with it. I enjoyed the game last night & i'm not bothered in the slightest about ne winning. good for you guys & good luck the rest of the way. go brushki, he's whats good about football,same with brady

& ya know what else tx......hhha........hhav.......have a nice day

...........there I said it :lol:

I enjoyed the game last night & i'm not bothered in the slightest about ne winning. good for you guys & good luck the rest of the way. go brushki, he's whats good about football,same with brady

Last night was a perfect example of the glaring difference between the Pats and the Jets.

The Pats were physically outplayed by the Bills and had no right winning that football game.

However, they made big plays at the right time and won a football game they had no business winning.

Unless the Jets bring their complete A game, they can not win football games like the Pats did last night.

In games like that, you grab the W and get the hell out of Dodge as quickly as possible. #-o

I agree & it wasn't only last night, credit is due to a very well run organization. The superbowl where they ran out as a team & not individually,was the 1st glaring example.

I still like herm but he is nothing more than a cheerleader on sunday. I saw belly working the refs over every chance he got. Herm does not seem to be an asset to the team on sunday. He has a lot of good qualities & we could do a lot worse than herm but we could also do better.

• 2 months later...

As you were saying old man?

Smizzy are you stupid?

If NE sucks what does that say about our Jets? Right now the Jets are at best 3rd best in the AFC East.

New coach and possibly no Curtis Martin and I think the Bills might pass us.

Not sure how many time you were dropped on your skull ,so let me simplify this for you.

This thread has nothing to do with the NY Jets in any way,shape or form.

Get a god damn grip already and stop sucking off the Patriots. In case you missed it,they lost and are home watching the playoffs the same as the Jets.

You've done nothing to chnage my initial thought of you... NE got to where the Jets were last year.

add-on:

Sorry, I take it back you're right NE sucks. They didn't deserve to make the playoffs and should never have won 3 of the last 4 Super Bowls

Why? I'm a Jets fan but I do appreciate good football and give respect to teams that play well.

The pats lost. Not sure whats so good about that,but you have found a way to continue sucking them off even after they have been eliminated.

Well done.

They finished in the top 8 teams in the league (same as the Jets last year!) so I think that is okay; although I'm sure Patriot fans are very dissapointed.

But according to your philosophy the Redskins, Colts and soon the Bears (or Carolina) all suck too.

They finished in the top 8 teams in the league (same as the Jets last year!) so I think that is okay; although I'm sure Patriot fans are very dissapointed.

But according to your philosophy the Redskins, Colts and soon the Bears (or Carolina) all suck too.

You lose,Thanks for playing,try again next time.

Archived