MTB

haggis

So I've dusted my Specialized HardRock off this year and have been hitting some pretty cool trails. Any mountain bikers here? I'm at a point now that I'm really looking to upgrade my components. The bike I have is old: 1998 Specialized HardRock. Love the frame, but wheels, tires, forks and probably crank is going to have to be upgraded. Reckon over the next few years I will look into a full suspension but I'm looking to bike thru the winter with studded tires and bike the trails at night with a killer light.

So who here rides?

Pretty sure this is the 21st century and I'm older than 12. :rolleyes:

My bike's an '86 diesel Mercedes Benz SDL. Top of the line sh*t that would crush HardRock bike like tiny, defenseless bug.

I think I'm going to take it out to the Appalachian Trail and ride it up 'til I see a puma. Then I'll offer that puma a ride in the passengers seat. After I bust, I'll feel strange and drive off to be alone. I'll do it with some new trail riding tires and a spotlight.

Pretty sure this is the 21st century and I'm older than 12. :rolleyes:

My bike's an '86 diesel Mercedes Benz SDL. Top of the line sh*t that would crush HardRock bike like tiny, defenseless bug.

I think I'm going to take it out to the Appalachian Trail and ride it up 'til I see a puma. Then I'll offer that puma a ride in the passengers seat. After I bust, I'll feel strange and drive off to be alone. I'll do it with some new trail riding tires and a spotlight.

Archived