Do we have the locker room?

Can we draft a trouble WR like Adonai Mitchell and get him to a pro bowl level? The Steelers seem to do this every other draft. The talent on tape is amazing, trade up for once as it won't matter how many 4ths and 5ths you have, go get another playmaker.

Adonai Mitchell - Family Man

1 minute ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Can we draft a trouble WR like Adonai Mitchell and get him to a pro bowl level? The Steelers seem to do this every other draft. The talent on tape is amazing, trade up and bet on potential for once.

Dude's combine was scary, he did not look like he had natural hands or a great head on his shoulders. I'd be okay with taking him if we had our 2nd rounder and he was available, but investing multiple picks to move up feels too risky. 

Especially given it may take our 3rd and all 4ths to even have a chance to move that high. I think it's a lot more likely we move to late 2nd / early 3rd round range. 

3 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Can we draft a trouble WR like Adonai Mitchell and get him to a pro bowl level? The Steelers seem to do this every other draft. The talent on tape is amazing, trade up for once as it won't matter how many 4ths and 5ths you have, go get another playmaker.

I do believe Buffalo will be taking him 1st pick in round 2 tomorrow, at least that's what Bills fans are claiming after they traded their way out of the 1st Round. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Rogers said:

Dude's combine was scary, he did not look like he had natural hands or a great head on his shoulders. I'd be okay with taking him if we had our 2nd rounder and he was available, but investing multiple picks to move up feels too risky. 

Especially given it may take our 3rd and all 4ths to even have a chance to move that high. I think it's a lot more likely we move to late 2nd / early 3rd round range. 

The same combine where he did this?Imagem

I think this guy is pretty overrated. 1400 total yards in three college seasons. I know his combine numbers were great but a receiver with this little production is unlikely to hit.