Packers-Patriots game thread.

visajets

Actually, it didn't change our scenarios at ALL.

If the Jets/Pats are tied, and tied within the division, the Jets lose due to "Strength of Victory". This meant, win or lose tonight, the Pats had to lose out for us to win the division (then we would have been 12-4, then 11-5).

We need the Pats to lose 2 division games for us to have a chance, because of their edge for "Strength of Victory". Therefore, we still need the same thing. It's not going to happen, but right now, if we both finish 12-4, we take the division.

Gotcha. I'm dumb.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The frauds will lose their first playoff game.

Hey, aren't you the poser who predicted the Patriots would be lucky to win 7 games this year? Yeah, good job with that one. Your insight, or lack thereof, is unmatched throughout every message board on the world wide web. You've got a gift. People could hire you for your predictions and then become millionaires doing the exact opposite. You're like the George Costanza of prognostication.

Hey, aren't you the poser who predicted the Patriots would be lucky to win 7 games this year? Yeah, good job with that one. Your insight, or lack thereof, is unmatched throughout every message board on the world wide web. You've got a gift. People could hire you for your predictions and then become millionaires doing the exact opposite. You're like the George Costanza of prognostication.

I know a poster (former poster at JN) who is worse than Madman here. It's uncanny! His ability to be wrong 90% of the time. It's a skill...right? Oh, and the venom he spews. The more venom (usually wrong there too) the better the Pats do. Cracks me up.

I know a poster (former poster at JN) who is worse than Madman here. It's uncanny! His ability to be wrong 90% of the time. It's a skill...right? Oh, and the venom he spews. The more venom (usually wrong there too) the better the Pats do. Cracks me up.

Worse than Madman? Surely you jest. Oh, wait.....Are you referring to that Klecko guy?

Archived