Is Rex calling the D ?

Weeb

If he is not, and he's letting Pettine make the calls, he needs to grow a pair, and take the playcalling away. As we know, our 3rd down D is pathetic. Ive never seen a Rex D as bad as this. Thats why I think Pettine is making the calls

If he is not, and he's letting Pettine make the calls, he needs to grow a pair, and take the playcalling away. As we know, our 3rd down D is pathetic. Ive never seen a Rex D as bad as this. Thats why I think Pettine is making the calls

We have more "3 and out's" than any other team in the league. Our problem isnt the playcalling, its the lack of pressure from our front 4 which is making us sacrifice more men to the rush, thats the problem here.

If Gholston wasnt such a f'ing bust we'd be much better. Dude is seriously a waste of a Jets uniform right now.

Im so pissed that we lost this game. Im really getting tired of the bullsh*t every ******* year. Sorry for the rant, but im really really pissed right now.

We have more "3 and out's" than any other team in the league. Our problem isnt the playcalling, its the lack of pressure from our front 4 which is making us sacrifice more men to the rush, thats the problem here.

If Gholston wasnt such a f'ing bust we'd be much better. Dude is seriously a waste of a Jets uniform right now.

Im so pissed that we lost this game. Im really getting tired of the bullsh*t every ******* year. Sorry for the rant, but im really really pissed right now.

Take solace in the fact that we made the playoffs and anything can happen there. We played well enough to win.

LOL

What are you apologizing for? That was probably the most polite rant of the 3,479 made on here in the last 56 minutes.

Take solace in the fcat that we made the playoffs and anything can happen there. We played well enough to win.

I would man, but this team makes it hard to do so. We can easily get blown out by the bills, make a run in the playoffs (WE ALL GET SUPERBOWL FEVER) and get spanked in the AFC championship game.

Im getting tired of the talking. The ONLY Jets that bring it every single week since they've been in the league is Nick Mangold and David Harris. The rest of this team is inconsistent and its beginning to be tiresome.

I will say this, if Shotty is the Jets OC next year I will not follow this team. I put that one on the family jewels.

I would man, but this team makes it hard to do so. We can easily get blown out by the bills, make a run in the playoffs (WE ALL GET SUPERBOWL FEVER) and get spanked in the AFC championship game.

Im getting tired of the talking. The ONLY Jets that bring it every single week since they've been in the league is Nick Mangold and David Harris. The rest of this team is inconsistent and its beginning to be tiresome.

I will say this, if Shotty is the Jets OC next year I will not follow this team. I put that one on the family jewels.

I hear you dude. I've been following this team for a long time, and making the championship game 2 years in a row is something I've never seen. So even if we get spanked, the ride would have been worth it. If you're good enough to get to the AFCC game, that is saying something. Hell, how many times have we made back to back playoff appearences? Before Herm, I think it was back in Walt Michaels tenure.

Archived