If Rex wants to step up the "Revenge" theme...

JETS_for_life

How about revenge for the Jets recent history beyond this year...

Round 1 (Indy), would be the most recent team that knocked the NYJ out of the playoffs (2009)

Round 2 (NE*), would be the 2nd most recent team that knocked the NYJ out of the playoffs (2006)

Round 3 (Pitt potentially), would be the 3rd most recent team that knocked the NYJ out of the playoffs (2004)

And if we're talking SB, the Jets have never lost...but in their most recent game against each of the 6 NFC playoff teams, they lost (Chicago/GB this year, Atlanta/NO last year, Seattle year before that, never beaten Philly)

HOW ABOUT THAT FOR REVENGE

For it to truly be a revenge them it would mean us playing Baltimore in the championship game to pay them back for the week 1 loss they gave us. We already got our revenge on Pittsburgh.

INDY > NEW ENGLAND > BALTIMORE > CHICAGO/GREEN BAY

now thats a road of revenge right there....but of course first things first, BEAT INDY and pay them back for last year.

wow, i was thinkin bout posting this before but didnt wanna wake the animals! You hit the nail on the head pal!

I would also add the fact that NE basicly attempted to break our will up in Foxboro this year....going for it on 4th down, throwing the ball when the game was waaaaayy out of reach!

Football is a game of ebbs and flows and we are going to avenge last years AFC championship game loss to Indy......

Avenge the attempted curb stomping at the hands of the Pats....Belly really went too far and our boys will remeber that when we go up there....I said at the time that that rectal reaming we got at the hands of the Pats was gonna be to our advantage come playoff time.....the mouths will be extra frothy

Avenge DOUG BRIEN! lol

On a side note, we will have to beat the 3 most successful QB's of the past few years in the AFC to do it...Peyton, Brady, Big Ben.

Sanchez makes his bones this year and adds his name to that list

Archived