Pettine

lancemehl

he showed up in Baltimore from North Penn high school near Philly as far as I know. I remember watching some show about him and his dad called the season I think. His dad is the all time winningest high school coach in PA. from central bucks west high school. I wasn't sure what to think when the jets hired him.

he showed up in Baltimore from North Penn high school near Philly as far as I know. I remember watching some show about him and his dad called the season I think. His dad is the all time winningest high school coach in PA. from central bucks west high school. I wasn't sure what to think when the jets hired him.

I watched that show, his Dad is a legendary high school coach. Father and son coached against each other as well...

He's really good and as he and Rex acquire their own handpicked talent for the D his profile will rise.

In 2-3 years Pettine should be a hot name. I'd prefer it to be 4-5 years, but the turnover rate with NFL coaches seems almost as ridiculous as it is with players.

Won't be this year. Browns job is taken. Carolina just went. I just don't see him ending up in Denver. Outside chance at the Raiders. This year just doesn't seem likely.

The more success the Jets have the more likely he will go. If they win the Super Bowl then the odds double, maybe even triple

Archived