Ropati Pitoitua

Scott Dierking

from cimini

The coaching staff has high hopes for Pitoitua, who blew out his Achilles' last preseason. He could be the No. 3 end.

Hot seat: Pitoitua. He has been in the organization for three years, teasing the coaches with his explosiveness and awesome size (6-8, 310). Now it's time to deliver.

I tend to agree... my personal note it's better that he had this achilles injury at outset of season than at the end, it is a 12 month injury. It's tough to come back from but DL is a position that could pull it off (not like a RB that needs all speed).

from cimini

I tend to agree... my personal note it's better that he had this achilles injury at outset of season than at the end, it is a 12 month injury. It's tough to come back from but DL is a position that could pull it off (not like a RB that needs all speed).

Thanks for that, Bit. The man seems to have some raw talent, and at a position where the Jets need it.

from cimini

Supporting all that weight and pushing forward puts tremendous strain on the Achilles. of course its not good for any athelete but its extremly bad for a guy of his size, weight and strength.

Archived