Get rich or.......

Mean Papi Green

check it, I cant stand half dollar at all never could never would

dont like who he is or his music, hes wack to me, but the movie preview looked good so I snuck in after watching SAW II on Sat and I went largely based on seeing Terrence Howrd and Adibisi in the movie and damnit man, let me tell you the movie was pretty good if you enjoy the urban street type of story...well written and well acted and well directed

I highly recomend sneaking in to see Get Rich or Die Trying after you pay to see something else...hate to put money in this guys hand so pay for Zathura and see half dollar's new movie

http://www.1club.fm/new1cfm/areas/area1_7-7.htm

2003 affidavit used by federal agents to obtain a search warrant of the Murder Inc. record label offices has been revealed by TheSmokingGun.com, and the affidavit shows that Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff, a convicted drug dealer and longtime friend of Murder Inc. heads Irv and Chris Gotti, had been keeping tabs on 50 Cent and was plotting to kill him. The murder was allegedly planned as retaliation for a song that 50 wrote about McGriff's drug history.

"The investigation has uncovered a conspiracy involving McGriff and others to murder a Rap artist who has released songs containing lyrics regarding McGriff's criminal activities," the affidavit reads. "The Rap artist was shot in 2000, survived and thereafter refused to cooperate with the law enforcement regarding the shooting. Messages transmitted over the Murder Inc. pager indicate that McGriff is involved in an ongoing plot to kill this Rap artist and that he communicates with Murder Inc. employees concerning the target."

The affidavit also says that investigators believed that Murder Inc. employees continued to conspire with McGriff in trying to murder 50 after he survived the 2000 shooting.

On top of all this, the New York Daily News is now reporting that authorities are investigating whether McGriff targeted slain Run-DMC member Jam Master Jay for death because the deejay defied an industry "blacklist" of 50 Cent that was imposed due to the aforementioned song. The affidavit says, "Law enforcement agents are investigating the possibility that [Jason] Mizell [a.k.a. Jam Master Jay] was murdered for defying the blacklist of 50 Cent."

The Daily News also notes that next month, Murder Inc. founder Irv Gotti and his brother Chris go to trial on charges of laundering McGriff's drug money through the record company.

The day I support the exploitation and influences of guns, drug dealing, and gansta rap toward today's youth is the day pigs fly. Not to mention fidy cent cant act to save his life. Sorry, but I would support trash like this...EVER. Every day I walk the street or see kids, I hear, G UNIT...how sad... Its a shame how today's youth looks up to these guys.

The day I support the exploitation and influences of guns, drug dealing, and gansta rap toward today's youth is the day pigs fly. Not to mention fidy cent cant act to save his life. Sorry, but I would support trash like this...EVER. Every day I walk the street or see kids, I hear, G UNIT...how sad... Its a shame how today's youth looks up to these guys.

exactly why I said to buy a ticket for something else and then sneak in to see this, if you're into that sort of thing

I went for adibisi and Howard

Archived