Need thoughts on reputation changes

Maxman

I don't care. just bring back tetris and my dominant high score. I spent valuable time in class earning that high score, where I otherwise should have been paying attention in undergrad. Now that the game isn't in the arcade, it's like i did nothing. which usually doesn't bother me, but the sheer volume of hours i spent on that thing was really pathetic.

Oh and boo facebookjetnation. rabble rabble.

Max,

I don't think *comments* on rep can be understated. And I suspect the effect of losing rep comments hasn't been fully understood. I think rep comments came to be more than just clever quips about why a guy sucks or not.

It doesn't seem like it should be that important, but it's really nice to be able to add a thought to a rep. A big part of the dialogue here is small thoughts that don't need a post in the thread. Losing this really HURT my experience here.

I know you'd have to code for it, and I just don't have the time, or I'd help out. But I think if you have to throw any money at an improvement, this would give you far more bang for the buck than you might realize.

Archived