Your gonna love this.

dolphann4life

what's more funny is dolphann giving up on his team with 20 games left in the season...sounds like bandwagoning to me...

yes i'm giving up, my 3 isnt falling and i have no post prescence....wtf are talking about bro. I'm a fan of the Heat and we stink right now. Should i ignore the fact we can't beat good teams and have lost 5 straight???? Take that bandwagon crap else where. I take my lumps and deal with it.

lol, and Wade implying it's the coach's fault:

'"Hopefully guys can be aggressive and contribute more," Wade said. "There are guys on the bench that can help us, no question about it. That is all on coach. We've had guys like Eddie [House] help us win games and James Jones, etc. He's going to have to decide whether or not people are on the floor."'

lol, and Wade implying it's the coach's fault:

'"Hopefully guys can be aggressive and contribute more," Wade said. "There are guys on the bench that can help us, no question about it. That is all on coach. We've had guys like Eddie [House] help us win games and James Jones, etc. He's going to have to decide whether or not people are on the floor."'

Obviously Mike Miller isn't getting it done, be it he just sucks or his thumb is still not right, he's not making his open 3's. When they ripped off 21 of 22 James Jones was hitting those open 3's and all the talk was how can you take aways Jones minutes for miller when were winning and James Jones is hitting his open looks. We need to get back to him.

I think the idea of a Dolphag fan arguing with a Jets fan about band-wagoning, is hilarious. What makes it even funnier, is they are arguing over 2 teams that really havent even done all the much.

Miami won their 1st Championship 6 years ago and Boston has 1 championship, 3 seasons ago, in the last 20 something years of their historic existence.

Archived