New Meadowland Stadium

rowonejetfan

I have never had a problem getting in and out.

I noticed no difference with the bathrooms until I discovered a larger one with no lines ever... the one closest to my seats though is just like the old stadium at the busy times.

The concessions are on par with any stadium... and actually the people working them were really nice last year and always remembered me.

I do not care about the concourse...

pinocchio.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pinocchio.jpg

Is it me or would ecurb have sexy times with a concrete post at the "New Meadowlands Stadium?"

Ecurb: If the NMS is such a great place why is it still called Giants Stadium or the New Meadowlands? With your ball licking I would have thought all of the corporations would line up to name the place?

Is it me or would ecurb have sexy times with a concrete post at the "New Meadowlands Stadium?"

Ecurb: If the NMS is such a great place why is it still called Giants Stadium or the New Meadowlands? With your ball licking I would have thought all of the corporations would line up to name the place?

They are getting more money in each corner of the field for Pesi..etc... than most stadiums get total.

What is wrong with NMS? Honestly... nothing that any other large football stadium doesn't suffer...

this new stadium is a disaster to get into, out of and to get to friends in different parking areas. The engineers that designed it that made so much money should be flogged.

I have no idea who built the place but engineers were not involved*!

*According to the people I know who have been there the place is a fire trap.

They are getting more money in each corner of the field for Pesi..etc... than most stadiums get total.

What is wrong with NMS? Honestly... nothing that any other large football stadium doesn't suffer...

Kraft and the Pats are getting all kinds of cash for each corner.

Why hasn't a corporation come out with $$$ to put their name on the Stadium you want to have sex with?

Have you talked to your fellow Jets fans?

Most like it some hate it some love it... seems like anything else... had some packers fans there for one game and they loved it, thought it was cool how close to the field it felt.

I understand upper deck frustration... but those people act like it was better somehow in the old stadium... when in reality they had better seats in the old stadium, downgraded and are now just bitter... they are just romanticizing it...

Most like it some hate it some love it... seems like anything else... had some packers fans there for one game and they loved it, thought it was cool how close to the field it felt.

I understand upper deck frustration... but those people act like it was better somehow in the old stadium... when in reality they had better seats in the old stadium, downgraded and are now just bitter... they are just romanticizing it...

Maybe those Packers fans sat in row ZZ at Lambeau? C'mon mate stop singing the praises of a stadium that most people detest.

BTW: Are you going to bitch and moan about a guy in prime seats 15 years from now? You have no problem throwing the season tickets holders from Giants Stadium under the bus.

Maybe those Packers fans sat in row ZZ at Lambeau? C'mon mate stop singing the praises of a stadium that most people detest.

BTW: Are you going to bitch and moan about a guy in prime seats 15 years from now? You have no problem throwing the season tickets holders from Giants Stadium under the bus.

Most people do not detest it... whiners almost make the biggest waves...

Archived