Russian will haunt Red Wings

Fred Jetstone

Sergei Fedorov has been traded back into the Wings division. That usually spells trouble. He's bound to be angry at Detroit and will enjoy exacting revenge. Now that he's in the same division he'll get lots of opportunity to do so. This move will sink the Wings, I'm sure.

11/15/2005 6:26:25 PM

The Anaheim Mighty Ducks have traded star centre Sergei Fedorov to the Columbus Blue Jackets in exchange for gritty checker Tyler Wright and blueliner Francois Beauchemin. The Blue Jackets also acquire a 2006 fifth-round pick in the deal.

... you're an idiot.

I'd be worried if there was talent on the Bluejackets, to surround Sergei with. But, the only talent they have, Rick nash, has a bum ankle. It might have stirred intrest, had he gone to Nashville, but he didn't. Columbus just guaranteed they won't finish dead last in the Norris divison, is all.

Sergei Fedorov has been traded back into the Wings division. That usually spells trouble. He's bound to be angry at Detroit and will enjoy exacting revenge. Now that he's in the same division he'll get lots of opportunity to do so. This move will sink the Wings, I'm sure.

11/15/2005 6:26:25 PM

The Anaheim Mighty Ducks have traded star centre Sergei Fedorov to the Columbus Blue Jackets in exchange for gritty checker Tyler Wright and blueliner Francois Beauchemin. The Blue Jackets also acquire a 2006 fifth-round pick in the deal.

Angry at what...Detroit realizes he's a has-been and Sergei now realizing that this is true?

Archived