Brady's replacement?

faba

Brady will be MVP and Pats will lose in first round

They'll be regular season champs again, just like every year since they got exposed for cheating.

Well if there's no season this year, at least I won't have to read the obnoxious posts from the Pats trolls. Even though we can throw it back in their faces now, we suck at it because for some reason this site bans all the Jets fans that talk trash about other teams but keeps all the other team's fans trolls. We really need guys like Angry Mike and those other fools to counteract the opposing team trolls.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They'll be regular season champs again, just like every year since they got exposed for cheating.

Well if there's no season this year, at least I won't have to read the obnoxious posts from the Pats trolls. Even though we can throw it back in their faces now, we suck at it because for some reason this site bans all the Jets fans that talk trash about other teams but keeps all the other team's fans trolls. We really need guys like Angry Mike and those other fools to counteract the opposing team trolls.

Angry Mike is the voice of reason for sure! His rants should be taken very seriously. He does not have issues, nor does he take his fandom to the extreme. Nope. He's the ying to the trolls yang.

What about you?

Dont sell yourself short.

I dont have any ink...but Jax Beach, where I live, has to be the capital of the world for arm sleeve tattoos. Everyone's got it. Dont think its attractive look for women at all...but many rock it. And I say the same thing you are saying every time I see it. But I'm just not an ink person all around. So to each his own I guess.

Possibly NSFW.

Archived